Dude pulls a gun on a skater and gets his ass beat

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Deserved much worse.

Array

School
    UFC Gym -- Thomas Kenney
    perfect threat awareness and beat downage. Kid realizes guy who has gone has no intention of actually firing it...waits for perfect opportunity...beats ass.....oh it also helps if your homie is hitting the guy in the head and legs with a skateboard.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    Deserved much worse.
    +1

I think when home boy turned the gun for the "killshot" I think that's what really pissed the skaters off

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    Deserved much worse.
    +1 and a couple more knees after that knee he through near the end. I don't ever ever ever pick fights. I'll only fight if someone threatens my life or the well-being of my loved ones. If I ever did "have" to fight for survival, I'd make sure that the aggressor was either knocked out or incapacitated. I hope that I never have to learn whether or not a fully hyper extended elbow or knee can incapacitate a guy hopped up on acid/meth/alcohol who has a high pain tolerance and a lot of rage. Dear Jiu Jitsu gods, please don't forsake me.

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    What happened to the gun?

Array

School
    N/A
    Man, this shit scares me. I'd like to think I would be prepared for a situation like this, but with that adrenaline I think I might just freeze. As soon as I saw the gun, my brain screamed "ATTACK, NOW. DON'T WASTE ANY TIME" I just hope that if I am ever in a situation like that those thoughts become action.

Array

School
    team quest sj, gracieuniversity.com,mginaction.com,10thplanetjj.com, my garage
    why the hell were they saying "stop hes had enough???" pulling a gun like a bitch = getting beat into a coma. in my opinion

Array

School
    None
    I think this is a beautiful lesson in "Why not to start shit."
    A lot of maturity from the guys saying it's over. No need to take things overboard, then you're as bad as a guy that pulled out a gun for no fucking reason.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast