Thread: Casper WY?

Array

School
    Vidal BJJ

Casper WY?

I'm moving to Casper and want to know if anyone on here is in or around Casper?

Array

School
    Legends MMA and Combat Sports Club
    Not in Casper but I used film all of the MMA events there. There are a couple of gyms in the area. MMA shows there every couple of months.

Array

School
    Vidal BJJ
    Thanks for the info. I saw there's a gym called House of Pain a few guys fight out of. I know nothing about them except the fighters have good records.
    Honestly, I hope they don't train 10thpjj yet, always fun using lockdown, twister, basic path on someone that doesn't defend against it everyday.

Array

School
    I doubt they're using much of the system. Like CO, WY is a bit behind the curve in grappling.

Array

School
    Vidal BJJ
    How do you figure CO is behind? Where are you located? There are a ton of Gracie affiliates around Denver including Amal Easton. Google map that shit.
    As far as WY is concerned. I have a feeling they are a lot behind, but you never know till you roll...

Array

School
    There are some good gyms in the Denver area. I say the region is behind simply because there is SOOOO much MMA here and it's rare to see a highly skilled ground fighter. There are a few exceptions but as a whole it seems to me that this region should be on another level. Just not enough high level instruction - lots of wannabes running gyms around here.

Array

School
    McMahon BJJ
    @Dolfh Prater,
    I have family in Casper and visit frequently. I just found out about the Gym there on my last visit, but they were closed the whole time i was there. if you need someone to practice 10th planet we might be able to meet up when i'm there. Let me know how the gym is!

Array

School
    Vidal BJJ
    Good to know Shannon, thanks.
    Arnaud, I move there the 12th. I'll let you know how it goes.