Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    Joey G , by the way I've been meaning to hit you up with this for a while....... could you change your avatar pic ? Dude I'm getting ready to turn 13, hormones all a rage. It's disstracting . LOL.

Array

School
    Titans MMA Halifax, NS, Canada
    You should record it and youtube it for prosperity. Better to explain in a video then with text. I'm excited to see it. I'm super flexible in my hips and love using it to my advantage to put my foot in hard to reach places when no one expects it. I've gotten out of a lot of sticky places that way and this sounds like something I'd use.

Array

School
    10th Planet Sylmar
    I think I've used something like this on my friend when he had me in judo side control. U should definitely try and get a video

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by Conner MACHINE Gibbons View Post
    Joey G , by the way I've been meaning to hit you up with this for a while....... could you change your avatar pic ? Dude I'm getting ready to turn 13, hormones all a rage. It's disstracting . LOL.
    What Conner? Beautiful women? Distracting you? You gotta desensitize yourself =D. Here let me help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Conner MACHINE Gibbons View Post
    Kevin again agreed......... but it still would be cool, to have a move , that would be your own. If it is something thats been done and guys like Denny are showing it, thats supercool to me also. I'm pretty much on my own with 10th planet stuff, not training at a 10th planet school. If my game is progressing in a way that my body is discovering 10th planet sweeps and submissions on it's own.... I'm very ok with that. Makes me feel like I picked the right system for my body and thought process.
    D'arce didn't invent the darce. Kimura didn't invent the Kimura, I'm sure someone used DLR before De La Riva, they just are/were so good at it and expanded upon the moves that the became their own. Now everyone knows the moves by their names. You don't have to invent a move to make it yours.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Connor, it doesn't matter if someone invented it or not. You still invented it for you. It just means your mind is in the right spot. That's what Ari told me when I thought I invented the "wicked gogoplata". Don't sweat it. Just turn that 50% into 80% or 90%, then it doesn't matter if its named or not. They'll just change the name to "The Machine" or "Swedish Supermodel Hair" : )

Quote Originally Posted by VJ Bella View Post
    sounds like a reverse (sometimes called inverted) triangle?? if you watch eddies latest episode (19) do you end up in the same finishing position?? I use this alot when my opponent leaves his arms between my legs in side control. Once you get there...there are a million finishes (elbow crush,kimora, triangle, sweep to americana, kimora, triangle etc). Im trying to visualize it but this is all i can think of...
    I always was of the mind that the Reverse and the Inverted Triangle were two seperate things. Ryan Hall's reverse triangle is a normal triangle, with the legs figure-foured opposite what they normally would be. The inverted triangle has a standard figure four triangle lockup, but is done from the bottom of side control, inverted guard or the bottom of north-south

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Orlando
    i do inverted triangles with a kimora, straight arm lock, and americana on a daily basis... A video would help

Array

School
    Dark Horse SWA\10th Planet Bear DE
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindsey Loewen View Post
    I always was of the mind that the Reverse and the Inverted Triangle were two seperate things. Ryan Hall's reverse triangle is a normal triangle, with the legs figure-foured opposite what they normally would be. The inverted triangle has a standard figure four triangle lockup, but is done from the bottom of side control, inverted guard or the bottom of north-south
    I know we call the inverted triangle you speak of a reverse triangle in my school and the reverse triangle you speak of a bolt lock at my school. People call it different things.

This is why we should of all just followed the great Royce Gracies lead and not named any of our moves. You just do it...this goes off of that and that flows into this...yes...
    Clearly we all know exactly what move Conner is talking about...no need for names or videos here...lmao.

video please I wanna see this. and dude awesome job what are you like 12 years old and you're already coming up with shit? you're like gohan dude your learning to go super sayan when you're pretty much still a kid. just don't get cocky please because that shits hella annoying.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast