Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Saint Joseph's University. In West Philly. Come by!

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Ya James, the camerawork was pretty rough! But it was just a simple triangle. Very slow to connect it fully, but it eventually got there

Array

School
    Dark Horse SWA\10th Planet Bear DE
    Tyler...me and Gabby would be happy to stop by one night and roll. We train at a team balance gym in NJ and frequent 10th Planet Bear DE often (head instructor Kevin Green is amazing). Ill check out your schedule and we will give you a heads up when we may be able to stop down.

Thanks,

Vince

Array

School
    Dark Horse SWA\10th Planet Bear DE
    Actually I dont see a website. What days and what time do you guys have class?? St. Joes...good school. My brother used to go there

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Hey VJ!
    Ya SJU has been great to me I do NOT want to leave. We are on facebook but it can be hard to find. Our schedule is as follows (please come by!)
    Mon-6:30
    Tues- 6:30
    Wed- 7
    Fri-5pm
    Sat-4pm
    Sun-4pm

Kinda random, I know. But we are working around other club's. Let me know if you ever want to come down. Our busiest days are usually Tues, Wed, and Sun. My number is (860)810-4719 if you ever think about coming, which I hope you so. Feel free to bring whoever!

Array

School
    Triple Threat Combat Sports / Yamasaki Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy Delaware
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Connal View Post
    Hey VJ!
    Ya SJU has been great to me I do NOT want to leave. We are on facebook but it can be hard to find. Our schedule is as follows (please come by!)
    Mon-6:30
    Tues- 6:30
    Wed- 7
    Fri-5pm
    Sat-4pm
    Sun-4pm

Kinda random, I know. But we are working around other club's. Let me know if you ever want to come down. Our busiest days are usually Tues, Wed, and Sun. My number is (860)810-4719 if you ever think about coming, which I hope you so. Feel free to bring whoever!
    You should trip out to my school...bring all your guys. www.ttcombatsports.com
    Schedule is on the site..we have advanced and fundamentals of JJ and MMA. as well as 3 open mats per week

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    Really nice technique, Tyler. Very impressed.
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    Like Butter on Toast

Array

School
    Philly hotbox/SJU JJ
    I train with tyler and let me tell you, he NEVER goes for armbars in practice. It blows my mind how easily he gets them in competition. Seriously. If anyone is in the philly area you have to come by. We have a very cool thing going on where it's almost exclusively rolling and open mat time. It's not a traditional gym or school, more or less a club of guys who love this crazy thing.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Tyler is one of my top students and very slick. His bottom game is excellent and he's come a LOOOONG way in the last couple years. Great kid, great guy. I really thing he's going to go far in the Jiu Jitsu world.
    This competition was in Ct and he was not only representing his upcoming academy in Philly, he was representing me and the great thing was he tooled all the top students of local academies that bash 10th Planet and us. So, there was a lot of pride to see how well he did.
    Watch him-he's going far. Another Ryan Hall type of style-very slick. And perdew-often times you land stuff you don't in practice simply because your competition opponents don't know your style that well.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast