Thread: Haters?

Array

School
    10th Planet Sherman

Haters?

I've noticed, the problem we're facing is the same as in the early days of the UFC. Traditional martial arts practicioners are hating on what works, but look at them now. Do we still use sumo? How many times do you see a fighter use strictly karate and take out a well rounded jiu jitsu fighter. Doesn't happen. As time progresses the less practical techniques are fading away. Jiu jitsu absolutely has to continue evolving to remain effective. That's why I don't understand how anyone can hate 10th Planet. When jiu jitsu was introduced and shown to work in the cage, people were open to it. Now. almost every MMA fighter has it in their arsenal. But, now that 10th planet has brought something new to the table everyone looks the other way, acts like it isn't anything to worry about. Regardless of the fact that we kill at comps, dominate the cage, and put our every breath into training. I just wish other people wouldn't be so close minded.

Array

School
    10th Pranet HQ Hollywood
    dont trriiip

Array

School
    10th Planet St. Paul
    Oh Jeezus Christ, I don't mean to be rude brother but I vote no more "why do people hate on 10th Planet?" threads.
    Just represent well and it doesn't matter if people hate, there's always gonna be people that hate no matter what it is you do.
    And no more "Why do people Hate on Eddie Bravo?" threads either, Eddie's a big boy, he can take care of him self.

Array

School
    UFC Gym -- Thomas Kenney
    read my sig

Array

School
    10th Planet Sherman
    ^ I'm behind on stuff(; Haha I just watched an old video "snapping the rubber guard" And other ones, started getting annoyed at how they were smashing "rubberguard" their rubber buard being, grab your foot loosely lol. But, oh well. If they want to keep doing what they're doing its cool, more World belts for me!

Array

School
    10th Planet Sherman
    Oh well if they want to keep doing what they're doing then cool, more World belts for me(;

Array

School
    10th Planet MTS
    It's just the ego

Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan_Karam View Post
    Oh Jeezus Christ, I don't mean to be rude brother but I vote no more "why do people hate on 10th Planet?" threads.
    Just represent well and it doesn't matter if people hate, there's always gonna be people that hate no matter what it is you do.
    And no more "Why do people Hate on Eddie Bravo?" threads either, Eddie's a big boy, he can take care of him self.
    100% agree.