Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ok good so that story is bs. Now that that's been addressed, let me throw this out there for everyone...

strikeforce was bought by the UFC. which means, like WEC, it's most likely to eventually merge with UFC. Fedor is in strikeforce. I'll let you all connect the dots.

Quote Originally Posted by zaya View Post
    ok good so that story is bs. Now that that's been addressed, let me throw this out there for everyone...

strikeforce was bought by the UFC. which means, like WEC, it's most likely to eventually merge with UFC. Fedor is in strikeforce. I'll let you all connect the dots.
    So is Paul Daley. Lets see where Dana White stands after April 9th.

Array

School
    10th planet charlotte
    i still bet m1 screws the whole thing up with crazy demands...they will be fedors down fall

Array

School
    Delaware Barbell Club & Fitness BJJ
    M1 needs to set up shop here in the U.S. ......the road to moscow WILL be paved in GOLD

Array

School
    UFC Gym -- Thomas Kenney
    If Zuffa didn't renew Fedors contract it would probably be over that stupid ass M1 co-promotional deal. Dana would have no problem and has no problem with Fedor. He has continually said that the co-promotion was the shit sandwich of the thing.

Why would Dana drop Fedor with all of the russians in new york? I would have Fedor and Jones blowing up new york to get that mess legalized...Dana is not letting fedor go until he really is done.

Array

School
    UFC Gym -- Thomas Kenney
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate Hollyfield View Post
    So is Paul Daley. Lets see where Dana White stands after April 9th.
    yeah...if daley beats diaz.....badly...and GSP crushes shields...which both could happen. Eventually GSP will empty out the division. If Kosheck can come back from the orbital....I think he has nerve damage or some shit...have them rematch and if daley can beat him or some other contendor put him up against gsp and hype the hell out of it. Dana will go back on his word.

Array

School
    10th Planet Van Nuys
    I think its great news if it is true. M1 means fedor, fedor means M1. Everybody is like oh man Fedor has no fault in this, it is M1 that are the bad guys, Fedor wants to fight and give the fans what they want... BULLSHIT! Fedor owns some of M1 and if you think he is an innocent bystander while M1 is doing crap behind his back you are mistaken. This would be a nice solid slap across the face of Fedor and M1. It will never change M1 but it may wake fedor up...

Array

School
    Electric City MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ Camacho View Post
    They always publish these stories from the context of Zuffa being jerks and then later it comes out that M-1 wanted two bags of a coke, a new mail order bride for Fedor, and M-1 logos all over the Octagon.
    the reality

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12