Array

School
    Port City MMA

One year ANNIVERSARY for me & me kickass Girlfriend!!!

A year ago today I was feeling very scared, hurt, & un-trusting of anyone because of how much I had been through & from how much bullshit I had already overcome from having my heart ripped out before when I was dumb enough to get married @ such a young age! But in December 3rd 2009 in an old run down building in downtown Mobile doing Jiu Jitsu I met this amazing girl Named Heidi McCreery & have talked to her everyday since then. She immediately became my best friend because she was the coolest chick I had ever met in my life! From December to April I was so skeptical & I thought that there was no way in Jah's green earth that there was a girl this awesome. I was 100% convince that it was all an act but then I remembered something.... A deal that I made with Jah sometime after my divorce that if he ever saw fit to bring a woman into my life again who was in-perfectly perfect for me, that I would never take it for granted and cherish her love more than the most sacred of earthly treasures. So I consider December 3rd as our true anniversary because that's the day chosen by Jah for her to come into my life. However, due to my skepticism, I didn't decide to take "the risk" until April fools day 2010 because I wanted her to think it was a joke (at first). I go to the point in my life where I was tired of being scared & I realized that I take risks and overcome challenges every day.... What's one more? I knew that if I got my heart broken again that through Jah's divine power, that he could mend the most shattered of hearts. So one year ago marks the day that I opened myself up and made myself completely at the mercy of the most self-less, and compassionate love that I have ever felt by another human being! Thank you Heidi McCreey! Thank you for saving me from myself and breaking through the asshole propaganda that I portrayed because I was scared to let anyone making me me feel vulnerable. Thank you for challenging me all of the time & for helping me see the big picture when it's not always so clear. And finally, thank you for just being the wonderful person that you are & not letting anyone change that! Thank you for supporting me in my dreams. And thank Jah for our common love of grappling that brought us together in the first place!

As cliche as it may sound, I truly fell in love with my best friend.

I love you Heidi McCreery.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Array

School
    Port City MMA
    Ttt I want to make sure she sees this!

awesome man congrats

Array

School
    Mission: Submissions
    I used to think I was lucky to have the most amazing man I have ever met in my life. But it goes so much deeper (that's what she said.....) than that. I am truly blessed to have Josh in my life. He has brought me through way more than he realizes in the year and 4 months we have known each other. I don't know what else to say. Everything else sounds so cliche and doesn't come anywhere close to describing how I feel. So for now I'll leave it at that.

I love you so much, Joshua Smith. And I will continue to stand behind you and support you through your dreams.

Array

School
    Lincoln Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Center