Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    American Top Team NY

NEED MATS!!! any suggestions?

Hello everyone, i just created a bjj club for teens who experience bullying and domestic violence, we have a good number of particpants right now (around 12) but we need mats. Ive been looking at a couple of different mats but i cant really decide which one to get. It has to hold about 12-15 people if possible and as cheap as possible. I feel like this is a great cause and if you can give me some suggestions i would be eternally grateful

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    There's a really good post/video link here on how to build your own mats Gracie style.

Array

School
    RMNU
    will you be able to leave the mats down all the time? if so puzzle is a good way to go. The Gracie homemade would also work for a budget mat. I have a 10x10 Swain Flexroll 1 1/4" smooth surface that I love and when I'm done it just rolls up out of the way.

Array

School
    Next Level Combat/10th Planet St. Paul
    We use zebra mats at our gym and they are great

Array

School
    American Top Team NY
    Unfortunately, we cant leave them there so they pretty much have to be rolled up mats :/

wow you are an awesome guy for doing that kudos to you I wish I had a place like that to go when I was a kid

Array

School
    Delaware Barbell Club & Fitness BJJ
    look up tatami mats , matsmatsmats.com or cagesidemma for some good mats

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Make your own, I had to put a cage together a couple of days ago.. shit is simple as hell.

Array

School
    Complete Jiu-Jitsu
    check out the video by the gracie academy on how they made their mats, its how we did it and it turned out extremely well. but if ur looking for something a little less permanent, either get some puzzle mats (not that nice tho, but cheap) or get an accordion style fold out mat. just cuz im a gracie skool, i know that they sell some on their website (gracieacademy.com -> store) for a really good price.

Array

School
    Kalgoorlie :(
    zebra mats have the best quality roll up ones

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast