Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    No Gi MMA

Want to start a hotbox in SC, what does it take?

I've done the Gracie Garage thing and trained at various jiu jitsu schools and I love 10thPJJ. I have seen the concept of the hotbox and was wondering if there anything official I needed to do or do I just get it going? Any help on this or advice from everyone is much appreciated. Thanks in advance. Nick

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    keep the windows up.

Array

School
    10th Planet Essex Hotbox
    Find some like minded people and get it going. Welcome to the team!

Array

School
    No Gi MMA
    Hey 3rdeye, I have that kinda of hotbox covered, lol. Ian, thanks for the support!!

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    It takes a trip to Charlotte or a trip for me to come down there to make sure you guys are on the right path.

Array

School
    No Gi MMA
    Hey Jon, I sent you a message on facebook under one of your post. Sounds good either way! Can you refresh me as far as what you would need to come this way? Again, thanks for everything and sorry for not keeping in touch.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Like Jon said. I run the Hotbox here in Orlando and theres nothing official about it. Just love and reps. The only way to represent well is to get to or host some seminars and train with guys like Jon. We have a gym that lets us do our thing and we've got some good grapplers here. Any other questions, just shoot.

Array

School
    No Gi MMA
    Hey Nelson thanks for the info. One more question, can we rep 10th planet stuff for the hotbox, i.e. advertise training 10th planet, or put up some posters and stuff?

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Just don't misrepresent your belt or lineage. Get mats, both books, a subscription to this sight(mts is invaluable), and start twist'n and go-goin your boyz. Jon will help make everything go a lot faster. I did it the hard way.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Dont rush it. If you are 10th Planet they will come. Always remember, put the system above yourself and you will be good to go.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast