Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    Renato Larnajo school of hard knocks

How likely is it we will see the great Renato Laranja in UFC or Strikeforce?

Hi, im new to Jiu Jitsu.

It is clear a star was born when the world got to see the great Renato Laranja for the first time.

Will we ever see him in competition???

ty

No.
    And I wonder who you are in real life. I would be amazed and not surprised to find out you are actually the guy who has a fake renato laranje on twotter

K Madden

It will Happen. ABSOLUTELY.
    Renato was practically guaranteed a UFC contract by Joe Hogan in the MTS episode.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    renato is the greatest ever, that guy he's a heal guy, caraio, you come to him he choke you, that's it go train, joe hogan joe hogan!

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Ronin
    I gonna give da spream chu my wife. D'ass Jiu Jitsu!!!!! hahahaha

Array

School
    Renato Larnajo school of hard knocks
    Does he even work for Edgy?

Array

School
    UFC Gym -- Thomas Kenney
    I think he needs to work on his standup a little bit. His ground game and capoeira kicks are amazing. I think he could beat anderson silva right now...but it would be better if he worked on his all around game...longer title reign

Array

School
    10thPlanet Oceanside
    Renato's cardio is amazing his secret weapon.....................................playing "squach" on the beach

Array

School
    None
    Renato, for sure, will make it to the UFC. The rumors on the UG right now say that he was close to getting some fights on the Undercard to prove his stuff, but sadly had to sit out due to an injury. You see, one of the sleeves of his gi had ripped, and sidelined him for a whole weekend while he waited for his lovely wife to have time to sew it for him. These things happen all the time with competitive fighters, and we should see him in the Octagon soon.

I think it is possible. His big problem right now is that he has an ego about fighting in small shows. He says he shouldn't have to do amateur MMA, since he won Mundials 27 times.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast