Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet HQ

Shelby submits boys and takes SILVER!!! (video)

Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet & Nova Uniao
    Nice job!! Way to rep!!

Array

School
    Dark Horse SWA\10th Planet Bear DE
    Your fun to watch Shelby!! Keep workin hard kid!!

K Madden

who the heck lets their kid grapple in a football jersey...jees

Array

School
    10th Planet Eugene
    My liked it when you can hear the other coach say "she doesnt wrestle, watch out for her jiu jitsu" ...

Array

School
    Delaware Barbell Club & Fitness BJJ
    pretty neat

that kid with the football jersey made me LOL for 2 minutes straight. nice progression for that girl from that last video. learning quick.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    We are all trying to tighten up her game. Shellby has really good flexibility just a couple things and some basic understanding of wrestling from the feet and we got a world champ!!
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    Rocha BJJ / Gracie Humaita
    Great work. I have one piece of advice, though. Your guard, relative to your level and time training, is awesome. You are very aware of what is going on on the mat, but your body type and natural tendencies seem best at playing off of your back. So why bother wasting time/energy wrestling at the beginning of matches? When you fought the kid in matches 1 and 4, his only chance at beating you was 2 points at a time with take-downs. On the mat, he had nothing. So why risk starting 0-2? Even if you actually get the 2 points, or if he pulls guard, you are now on top, when you would probably be a little better off on the bottom. I'd say, at least until you do some wrestling work, practice pulling guard, so that when you are competing, you can focus on the ground battle.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Evans View Post
    Great work. I have one piece of advice, though. Your guard, relative to your level and time training, is awesome. You are very aware of what is going on on the mat, but your body type and natural tendencies seem best at playing off of your back. So why bother wasting time/energy wrestling at the beginning of matches? When you fought the kid in matches 1 and 4, his only chance at beating you was 2 points at a time with take-downs. On the mat, he had nothing. So why risk starting 0-2? Even if you actually get the 2 points, or if he pulls guard, you are now on top, when you would probably be a little better off on the bottom. I'd say, at least until you do some wrestling work, practice pulling guard, so that when you are competing, you can focus on the ground battle.
    It's still considered 2 if you pull guard I think.
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast