Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet El Paso
    Sorry but I think he's gonna have to fight a nobody to have any chance at all. Hughes freaking killed him! And that was several years ago. He trains pretty much always in the GI and there's no way his stand up can be any awesome all of the sudden. I mean, he couldn't even recover guard on MH.

I'd be cool to see Hardy knock his ass out though, lol.

Mad respect to Royce for all that he did in the sport.

Array

School
    Gracie Barra St. Peters/10th Planet Ronin
    I would love to see Royce vs George Sots. Old school bjj vs 10th planet the future of Jiu Jitsu. I think George could ko Royce in round one but I'd love to see a rubber guard sub or a twister finish With that said I give all respect to Royce

Array

School
    Port City MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Schuettenberg View Post
    I would love to see Royce vs George Sots. Old school bjj vs 10th planet the future of Jiu Jitsu. I think George could ko Royce in round one but I'd love to see a rubber guard sub or a twister finish With that said I give all respect to Royce
    +1

i agree +1
    but still that renato laranje idea doenst sound so bad either where both fighters fight with the gi
    royces stand up isnt that great
    neither is renatos
    so if either feels unfomfortable standing they will take each other down/pull guard and go from their

Array

School
    10th Planet Van Nuys
    I would like to see Sot vs Royce, especially if it got kept to ground. Sot likes top, Royce likes bottom, perfect fit.

Array

School
    Glasgow

royce opponent

i read on the underground that one of the bums royce beat at UFC1 wants a rematch haha , forget his name but hes a black guy, was a prizefight and now coachs at one of the UFC gyms, this would be an even match up as everyone would probably destroy royce haha ... 2 secs il find the link

found it haha guys name is art jimmerson, > http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news...ill-one-glove/

Array

School
    Marcelo Garcia Academy, NYC
    Well there's at least one old timer gunning for Royce:
    http://www.fullmount.co.uk/index.php...aining-in-a-gi

Array

School
    10th Planet Eugene
    I'd rather see the UFC double the pay ray to get Rickson to do a superfight on the card. Yeah he's in his 50's, but I guarantee it would be a much better fight than Royce.

Royce VS Art Jimmerson would be like watching paint dry.

Array

School
    UFC Gym -- Thomas Kenney
    Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    Well there's at least one old timer gunning for Royce:
    http://www.fullmount.co.uk/index.php...aining-in-a-gi
    actually I would like to see this...to an extent. This guy has been a great sport about all of that drama. He is the UFC gym stand up coach in rosemeade and if he's been taking BJJ with Joe Comacho down there he would atleast not tap when in mount.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast