Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester

Team Empire/10th Planet Rochester puttin in work today!!

Not only did we have 20 competitors at the 2011 NYS Grappling Championships (Results to follow) also one of our fighters (Nate Jones) became the NYS Heavy Weight Golden Gloves champion via TKO in the first round tonight. I'm very proud of my team and staff!

NYS Grappling Championships Results:

Mike G. Kid Division 3rd Place
    Aden S. Kids Division 3rd Place
    Caleb C. Kids Division 2nd Place
    Jonah C. Kids Division 3rd Place

Donvan F. Beginner Teen Heavy Weight 1st Place
    Nate A. Beginner Teen Middle Weight 3rd Place
    Jack B. Teen Beginner Middle Weight 3rd Place
    Pete H. Teen Advanced Middle Weight 1st Place/Teen Absolute Division 2nd Place

Ashley Kennedy-Foster woman's Intermediate Heavy Weight 2nd place
    Jasper Titus Men's Intermediate 175-190 1st Place
    Huan-Yu Chen Men's Intermediate -145 2nd Place.
    Travis Rivers Men's Intermediate/Advanced 190-205 2nd Place.
    Bryan Alves Men's Beginner 145-160 1st Place
    Robbie Lawler Men’s Beginner 175-190 1st Place
    Last edited by Chris Herzog; 04-16-2011 at 08:37 PM.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Pranet HQ Hollywood
    vurry nice!

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Bad@$$ coach Zog. Great job 10PJJ Rochester warriors!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Great job Team Empire and Coach Herzog!

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Awesome Job Guys.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Congrats!! WAR 10th Planet!!! Great job Coach Herzog and team!

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    I expected no less! Great job Chris! And an outstanding job from your students! Keep it up!

Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    The Zog warriors turned out in force yesderday. All showing some nice 10th planet stuff. Makes me wish I lived closer to them to be a bigger part of the family. Coach Herzog and Scott are 2 of the best coachs I've seen. If I have competed enough that what I say would mean anything to there newer students, it would be, just to listen to them when your on the mat. Be a dumb monkey and follow everything they say blindly, until the moves start flowing on there own. They can get you thru the tough matchs. I went 4 and 2 yesderday and I know with there help I could have won both of those 2. So make sure you take advandage of how awesome they are at what they do.

I also would like to say I went against a 10th planet student yesderday, Jack. I had the most fun I have ever had rolling at a tourny!!! Couldn't help but laugh sometimes because we both kinda new what the other was up to before it happend. I think our matchs were the highlight of that division. I think thats what tournaments are about, when 2 guys leave it all on the mat.....and enjoy what the sports about. The reff told me it was the most fun he had ever reffing a match, couple kids going balls to the wall loving what they were doing.

P.S. I walked off the mat for the first time and said, Is that what my lockdown feels like on guys when I use it????? THAT SUCKS !!!! Doesn't feel good at all !!!!! LOL.
    Last edited by Conner MACHINE Gibbons; 04-17-2011 at 06:44 AM.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    Very nice!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Conner MACHINE Gibbons View Post
    The Zog warriors turned out in force yesderday. All showing some nice 10th planet stuff. Makes me wish I lived closer to them to be a bigger part of the family. Coach Herzog and Scott are 2 of the best coachs I've seen. If I have competed enough that what I say would mean anything to there newer students, it would be, just to listen to them when your on the mat. Be a dumb monkey and follow everything they say blindly, until the moves start flowing on there own. They can get you thru the tough matchs. I went 4 and 2 yesderday and I know with there help I could have won both of those 2. So make sure you take advandage of how awesome they are at what they do.

I also would like to say I went against a 10th planet student yesderday, Jack. I had the most fun I have ever had rolling at a tourny!!! Couldn't help but laugh sometimes because we both kinda new what the other was up to before it happend. I think our matchs were the highlight of that division. I think thats what tournaments are about, when 2 guys leave it all on the mat.....and enjoy what the sports about. The reff told me it was the most fun he had ever reffing a match, couple kids going balls to the wall loving what they were doing.

P.S. I walked off the mat for the first time and said, Is that what my lockdown feels like on guys when I use it????? THAT SUCKS !!!! Doesn't feel good at all !!!!! LOL.
    Thanks for the kind words Conner, you'll always part of the family!

You and Jack had some huge battles, even though you were both cheating
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast