Array

School
    CSW Fullerton, CA

This season TUF coaches

Lesnar is looking like a Dick! hah "I think it was the chicken shit comment"

and JDS seems like the sweetest, nicest guy alive.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    Totally, you can tell Lesnar could care less about his team, just whether or not HE wins because he's a super competitive agro-machine. Yea, JDS is coming off very nice but he also seems like he's being more of a friend than a coach. Maybe it's the language barrier but I'm still waiting to see some good coaching out of him. I expected JDS to have some blackhaus guys with him. I'm still waiting for anderson and lyoto and the nogueiras to make an appearance. If I were chosen on JDS's team and none of those guys came in I'd be really upset. That being said, I'd still want to be on JDS's team over Brock's.

In sum: Shitty season as far as coaching goes. Oh well. At this point TUF should be about the guys who already have the talent getting their exposure, and maybe some professional guidance, but the guys who come into the TUF house looking to get good there are missing the point.

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Lesnar is going back to the WWE after JDS puts the deuces on him. I don't think he has confidence.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    Honestly, this whole season makes me question whether or not TUF is at least partially scripted like every other reality TV show. Is the UFC using TUF to solidify Brock as the bad guy and pump up JDS as the good guy? Is the chicken shit into chicken salad a line that was fed to Brock? I'm just asking questions! (cartman reference hehe)

Array

School
    CSW Fullerton, CA

haha yeah Im pretty sure it is scripted

and all the footage does seem to depict Brock as "the bad guy" and Junior as the good.

Even when Brock had to leave for personal reasons. They made it seem like he didn't give a fuck... in reality he had a family emgergency.

I wonder when they're going to cue "the punch holes in door action scene."

I like this season alot so far
    At least brock is a better coach than koscheck
    I just hope he puts up a better fight
    I know his team wont win though, and i want some more fighters to brought in other than matt

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    i started to like brock a little more cos of this season.
    i know how dirty the editing can get on reality tv shows so i try and keep an open mind and not just follow the drama the show gives you. like with jds and his wrestling coach, they made it such a big deal yet it was over in 2 minutes, no confrontation, just a quick chat. they dont seem to realise that we will still watch it even without all the drama, just show us them training, prepping for their fights, fighting, the aftermath and them having fun and talking at the house. not some chopped up bullshit lol.

just my 25p

Array

School
    UFC Gym -- Thomas Kenney
    Lesnar has one more fight with the UFC on his contract. Dana is pumping this up for one last milking of the Brock "Fraud" Cash Cow. He had to beg Brock to do it...Brock could care less and good for him his book comes out before his face is raped by JDS. I really despise dana for this.

I was interested at first because it seemed that Brock actually had some type of cognitive plan. He basically wanted the guys with the best cardio..then I realized that him and JDS were picking the exact opposite guys...uh oh. Then you see Brock's training consisted of him whining and complaining about how bad the guys suck. He was frustrated with guys that were not physically gifted like him. Then this last episode with him trying to hype the fighter up over the phone..I just wish one of those fighters would tell him to eat a dick or something. I thought that whoever got picked by brock would be screwed and I was right.

but I do realize that this is heavily edited...so brock is probably being depicted as a piece of wasted semen.

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    guys it's reality TV. You got producers that push them to say things and act certain way. TUF ain't different

Array

School
    UFC Gym -- Thomas Kenney
    Quote Originally Posted by John Alighieri View Post
    guys it's reality TV. You got producers that push them to say things and act certain way. TUF ain't different
    true enuff...last season with that guy that kept losing via guillotine was the best one. I really appreciated his student coming in here and setting the record straight. They made that dude look like a total bum.