Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    American Top Team NY

MGInAction worth it???

So i am considering getting the subscription for Marcelo's online database but im not sure if its worth the 25 bucks. Also is there a range of techniques from beginners to advanced??

Array

School
    10th Pranet HQ Hollywood
    dude 5 bux here gets you crazyyyyyyy rich in techs

trust
    plus renato rules

do it do it do it!

lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    Its always nice to get the latest on marcelo, if you think you can benefit from it then do it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    Yessss... I use it everyday and its fuckin amazing definently worth the money

Array

School
    Luta Livre / Paderborn Germany
    i try to use the free trials as often as possible ! But as a poor student i dont got the 25 bucks to afford it !

but someday i will ... i hope

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    If you will actually use it then yes. It is by far the best jiu jitsu database there is. The organization is beyond any other website.

Array

School
    Combat Sports Center
    there is a free trial for the first few hours your on the site, its pretty good, have a look around and see if you like it first.

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Between my gym's curriculum and the stuff from Mastering the System, I already have enough on my plate. I think that if I were to put down money for Marcelo's site then I would have to have some serious time set aside to be able to work through a big portion of the curriculum. Hell, I would definitely split the cost with somebody since you usually need two people to practice a move.

Array

School
    American Top Team NY
    haha don't worry im definitely going to resubscribe for mastering the system, i need to see the mutha fuckin renato saga continue after all.

AJ is right. I have so much stuff to work on and I got several instructionals I didn't even look into it once.

That being said I think Marcelo is a good teacher and you can learn a lot from him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast