Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Weed Question!

Array

School
    10th Planet Van Nuys
    I have a question, I head that there was a strain that was used by college kids which enhanced concentration and creativity, giving more of a "Head" high than mellowing out your whole body. Which strain is that? Sativa? Also Herzog, if you are reading this, which strain do u use for anti-inflammatory properties?

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    smoking weed doesn't give you lung cancer...

Array

School
    Port City MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyK5 View Post
    Also Herzog, if you are reading this, which strain do u use for anti-inflammatory properties?

+1

Array

School
    On the search
    Quote Originally Posted by John Alighieri View Post
    smoking weed doesn't give you lung cancer...
    Some studies say it does. Some say it doesn't. Others are indecisive. Only through legalization and research will we know definitively. Humans are the last phase of any new drug research. As far as "modern" medicine is concerned...it's a new drug.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Elton View Post
    im not a doctor so i dont know the whole story
    but i hear stories all the time of hit helping
    but in the lung run can potentially cause cancer of the lungs and copd
    so its your choice
    It does not cause lung cancer, ist actually is used to combat and kill cancer cells.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Sativas for a focused heady high. Indicas for body high. I used Sativa's for training and creativity. Indica's for pain and restlessnes.

As for specfic strains, I have my favorites, but usually what ever decent strains I can get.

Purple Haze, Hindu Kush as sativas. Candy Kush (Hybrid) and OG Kush mostly as my indicas.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Sativas for a focused heady high. Indicas for body high. I used Sativa's for training and creativity. Indica's for pain and restlessnes.

As for specfic strains, I have my favorites, but usually what ever decent strains I can get.

Purple Haze, Hindu Kush as sativas. Candy Kush (Hybrid) and OG Kush mostly as my indicas.
    Why do I always have a full blown 180 bpm, full adrenalin dump panic attack when I smoke?

Array

School
    On the search
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdeye View Post
    Why do I always have a full blown 180 bpm, full adrenalin dump panic attack when I smoke?
    Marijuana is a stimulant. Depending on what type you are using. Your central nervous system is comprised of the sympathetic and the parasympathetic systems. A chemical introduced to your system with sympathetic properties (ie: Marijuana, Cocaine, Pseudoephedrine) will increase heart rate, pupil dilation, blood pressure due to vasoconstriction, and lengthened sense of time. YOUR FLIGHT OR FIGHT RESPONSE)That's why things feel like they take FFFFFOOOOOOORRRRRRREEEEEVVVVVVVEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR R!

You're heart rate gets jacked because you are actually taking in a stimulant. Just the bodies normal response. If you're a guy that can't handle a cup of coffee...then weed may not be for you.

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdeye View Post
    same thing happens to me. thats why I drink with my friends, smoke by myself. It's not a social drug for me. But it does help with pain and helps me recover from training faster (stimulating my appetite allowing me to take in more nutrients-I gotta high metabolism)

Maybe you can find a way to make it work for you without freaking out.

Array

School
    Port City MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post

WTF Herzog did you graduate from Cannabis University or something? Holy fuck! I didn't realize there was so much to know about weed.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast