Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    In my mind
    I've been doing TKD for nearly 28 years and attained my 3rd Dan at Fort Bragg. The Gracies came in and opened my eyes to a new world. I rolled for years after using a mix of Gracie and TKD along with a few personal favs. Nothing and I mean NOTHING quite compared to the first time I tried 10th planet! I added the dvd series quick fast and in a hurry. I may not be affiliated yet but all my students LOVE the "new" style. Every class they beg for more Bravo!

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Garcia View Post
    I've been doing TKD for nearly 28 years and attained my 3rd Dan at Fort Bragg. The Gracies came in and opened my eyes to a new world. I rolled for years after using a mix of Gracie and TKD along with a few personal favs. Nothing and I mean NOTHING quite compared to the first time I tried 10th planet! I added the dvd series quick fast and in a hurry. I may not be affiliated yet but all my students LOVE the "new" style. Every class they beg for more Bravo!
    That story warms my heart the way only a 10th Planet Story could warm a heart =D. Good luck with making your Tae Kwon Do School into a 10th Kwon Jitsu school. Maybe you'll be able to set up a spinning back/side kick into a rolling or flying submission =D.

Array

School
    In my mind
    Haha thanks Kiko. My body says no to tkd lmao. I hope one day soon to have the entire class only 10th planet jj. Whoop! Hehe

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    From TKD to 10PJJ, I <3 it. Just don't lose your guys' spinning side kick, or spinning back kick. I don't know what you call it, but Tae Kwon Joe does it perfectly. Where is your school located Tony?

Array

School
    In my mind
    I do still love me some lower kicks lol. The school is in Sweetwater, Tn. Lower East Tn. I wish it were mine but I'm just contracted to add BJJ classes. Actually, all the fun and none of the headaches is an outstanding job hehe. We are constructing a new building right npw to house the mma program. It should be awesome! I can't wait.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonLucca View Post
    About time you made your way over there. John is the man.
    Yeah i regret not going earlier... tommorow is thai boxing!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12