Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford

Obamas brth certificate is fake!!!!!!!!

On the birth certificate it says that Obamas father was "african" but in the 1960's the correct term was "negro" there is not one birth certficate that says "african" so clearly its fake.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    If he was born in the states, it doesn't matter where his father is from.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA as much as i wish it was fake
    it isnt lol
    but idk

Array

School
    Star jiu jitsu/ formerly of 10th planet sherman
    People really need to give up on this. He is an american deal with it ignorance isnt going to change that.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Find me a birth certificate from the 1960's that says african instead of negro than ill belive u that its real

Array

School
    Star jiu jitsu/ formerly of 10th planet sherman
    I dont have to find you shit. Do you really think that the government would fail to do a proper check on the person who is supposed to be our president. You seriously do not know what your talking about and I refuse to debate this with you any further

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory
    find me someone other than trump that has time for this shit. don't matter whose in that office we're going to get fucked anyone in that office has something some where that should make them unsuitable for that position. so get over clinton was a draft dodger, bush sr. was a wuss/puppet, bush jr was/is a retard. If obama isn't from here and got in good on him! maybe we'll finally get arnold in there next!

Array

School
    11th Dimension

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy l View Post
    I dont have to find you shit. Do you really think that the government would fail to do a proper check on the person who is supposed to be our president. You seriously do not know what your talking about and I refuse to debate this with you any further
    never said u have to...im stating facts your stating random shit that makes no sense your just proving how much more intelligent a child is than u

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamGunter View Post
    find me someone other than trump that has time for this shit. don't matter whose in that office we're going to get fucked anyone in that office has something some where that should make them unsuitable for that position. so get over clinton was a draft dodger, bush sr. was a wuss/puppet, bush jr was/is a retard. If obama isn't from here and got in good on him! maybe we'll finally get arnold in there next!
    i agree

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast