Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Yes it's true

Array

School
    Combat Sports Center
    what are you doing for getting into competition shape? kettlebells and powerlifting?

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    this is gonna be crazy ! talk about super fight, All respects to thease Two Masters " this is bushido "

Array

School
    Anu Academy
    good luck master eddie!!! you've got this brother!!!

Array

School
    Wrights Gym Steel City Martial Arts
    can't wait for this one. my husband is gonna flip when he hears about this. he's gonna be working his ass off for us to see it live. maybe you beating him again will change some minds for real this time.

Array

School
    NA
    Eddie, in order to ensure victory to this match you may have to turn to the darkside. you may need someone in your corner to help you be the best. you just MAY need to put on attire for training that is worn when going to sleep, in order to be able to put someone to sleep. I am of course, suggesting you reconcile with the one and only Renato Laranja. in order to train for a brazilian, it takes training from someone that knows about brazilians (as well as in depth knowledge about black people). Differences must be put aside. Pride must be dropped. Gi's must be worn. Just as it says in the Bible Ecclesiastes 3:20, "from the gi we came and to the gi we shall return".

Array

School
    Infinite MMA Australia
    This is the best ever! Please post info on tickets, i will be there cheering like a little bitch

Array

School
    blank
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack LaBarge View Post
    Twister is legal, awesome! No limitation's in your game now! Somebody needs to talk to the ADCC about streaming this! They're saying either be there or wait for the DVD!
    what?!! that's bullshit! they HAVE to stream!! fuck!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    War!

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    I think that Royler is going to do a lot of stalling and look for his chance to pass the guard into side control. He's REALLY good at that. I think that being able to clinch his legs will be key to getting to a half guard position, or any guard position. Royler is probably going to keep his legs far enough to make them hard to clinch. He's going to use a lot of hand fighting. A lot of things to work on. Having said all this, Eddie will win.
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    Let's do this shit! I'm fucking pumped! See you in a month Eddie.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast