Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need new jits (no-gi)/ mma school ... moved to jacksonville, fl...help!

this is a long shot on this forum considering the area, but anyone got any info on jacksonville, fl as far as a good place to train. googled it of course... just want to know if someone might have some experience out here. especially considering that rolling up on a traditional gracie school will force me to train gi... and lets not even mention the shit ill get for using the system. LET A BROTHA KNOW!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet jiu jitsu Orange park
    Smiley CombatAthletix.com
    I will see you there. We have Gi and NoGi Classes. Just say some guy named Art told me to stop by. There are some other schools around but we are the only true MMA school under a BJJ BlackBelt in the area.

damn thats going to be a serious drive from UNF on the daily. thats about the only option though huh?

Quote Originally Posted by snoogens44 View Post
    this is a long shot on this forum considering the area, but anyone got any info on jacksonville, fl as far as a good place to train. googled it of course... just want to know if someone might have some experience out here. especially considering that rolling up on a traditional gracie school will force me to train gi... and lets not even mention the shit ill get for using the system. LET A BROTHA KNOW!!!
    people don't give the system shit as much as you might think. I train gi at a pedro sauer gym and my instructor incorporates some of eddie bravos techniques.

*zaya
    That depends man.. ive seen both in the many gyms ive hopped around. Some are progressive but others are fundamentalist that i dont want to deal with as my home gym. thats mainly why i ask because you never really no till you train at the place or no someone that does.

Art is correct, Combat Athletix is one of the best in the area, if not the best. Art if I may, based on his location, look up Thetrainingyard.com. The guy who runs it, trains with some of the best in MMA.

Robert Sevigny

[QUOTE=snoogens44;58742]/QUOTE]

PABLO POPOVITCH'S MMA SCHOOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://www.bjjcenter.com/
    HES IN FT L !!!
    he even gives you one free month!

I forgot, UNF has a grappling team; you should check with them.

Quote Originally Posted by maiajuijitsu View Post
    PABLO POPOVITCH'S MMA SCHOOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://www.bjjcenter.com/
    HES IN FT L !!!
    he even gives you one free month!
    This right here

Array

School
    10th Planet jiu jitsu Orange park
    Check your options my man nothing says you can't check them all out. Good luck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast