Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    Triple Threat Combat Sports / Yamasaki Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy Delaware

Army Recognizes 10th Planet JJ DE

Delaware Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR) Volunteer Robert Welch honored Kevin Green of Triple Threat Combat Sports, with a Patriot Award, in recognition of extraordinary support of employees who serve in the National Guard and Reserve. The presentation took place at the company’s location in Newark, DE. The recipient was nominated by SGT Calvin Wood who serves in the Delaware Army National Guard 160th Engineering Unit. Wood stated in the nomination that the employer is highly supportive of service in the armed forces.

According to Christine Kubik, Delaware ESGR Executive Director, “the ESGR Patriot Award was created to publicly recognize individuals who provide outstanding patriotic support and cooperation to their employees, who like the citizen warriors before them, have answered their nation’s call to serve. Supportive supervisors are critical to maintaining the strength and readiness of our nation’s Guard and Reserve units. Employers are nominated by their military employees”.

About ESGR: Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR) is a Department of Defense agency and no-cost resource that recognizes supportive employers, informs service members and employers about USERRA, and provides conflict mediation services. All Delaware employers are encouraged to sign their “Statement of Support for the National Guard and Reserve.” For more information on this, volunteering with DE ESGR, and our free employer education training, please contact Christine Kubik, Executive Director of the Delaware ESGR, at (302) 326-7582.

Back In Old Day We Learn BJJ Now The F? Real Army is Know Learning How to Fight For Real. HOOYAH

Array

School
    10thplanetjj.com
    Congrats, HooAhh!

Array

School
    In my mind
    Now all we need are some 11b1b4's to throw down some RG in the stan hooah!

K Madden

ive been teaching techs to all kindsa spec ops dudes here in my home town
    Where i live is the world HQ for Air Force Special Operations, its awesome to teach these guys. you know it makes a difference!
    awesome job guys

Array

School
    Ronin
    Congratulation Kevin!!
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    Anu Academy
    Congrats Coach Green!!

kevs a great guy, a few times i was short on cash and he still let me train. he helped me out alot on and off the mat, he leads by example and teaches his students how to be good people in everyday life as well as great jj practicioners.

Array

School
    Triple Threat Combat Sports / Yamasaki Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy Delaware
    Thanks all....putting 10 years in the Army myself and working county and federal law enforcement, it means alot to me to support these guys...I live close to a Major Airfoce Base and I also get alot of Guard and Reserve guys in as well as State, Local and Fed police.
    Hooah!

Stay safe fellas...Charlie..Mike

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    That's awesome Kevin! Congrats!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast