Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet & Nova Uniao
    I'm definately in! We need to make this happen for Eddie and for 10th Planet!

I think you guys should be more respectful, I mean you could literally take everyone in this thread and combine all their accomplishments in BJJ and it would amount to shit compared to Roylers. I realize this is Eddies forum but come on guys . .
    be classy.

i'm in

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    There is no way Royler should get 50k just to show up, it should be winner takes all!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Kipness
    I think you guys should be more respectful, I mean you could literally take everyone in this thread and combine all their accomplishments in BJJ and it would amount to shit compared to Roylers. I realize this is Eddies forum but come on guys . .
    be classy.
    Most people are saying that asking for an insane amount of money that would obviously be declined after agreeing for a rematch is preposterous... I think people are entitled to bitch about it.
    Good on Eddie to try making it happen even though I don't think he should have to go the extra mile and start a relief fund to satisfy Royler's demand...

If it was Eddie asking that after signing the contract, you would have been posting on forums saying that Eddie was a coward and such... but you're right RESPECT!
    "Never go full retard"
    Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Periscope @10P4L

Array

School
    Pure MMA + NextGen Liverpool
    Can we whip up a batch of "I support the Royler Relief Fund" T shirts? Or get Renato to make a heart wrenching video appeal encouraging people to donate?

Array

School
    Marcelo Garcia Academy
    Look, it's obvious that accepting a match, then talking tough about it, then asking for more money (and an outrageous amount of money), is basically Royler's strategy to avoid taking the match. I have no respect for that kind of move and he doesn't deserve a penny - I have no desire to pay him to roll at all.

That being said, now that Royler thrown that ridiculous demand down, hoping that he won't have to step up, I love Eddie's approach - let's put the money down and literally force him to roll against Eddie....Eddie Bravo the two stripe black belt this time, not Eddie the brown belt who tapped Royler the veteran world champion out.

I'm in and we should all be in, I am 100% confident in my teacher and friend, let's make this happen!

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Kipness View Post
    be classy.
    no

Array

School
    10th Pranet HQ Hollywood
    i got 15 on it

Array

School
    10th Ventura
    I'll put $ down!Lets do dis!!!!.......10TH PLANET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast