Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Possible this is all some ploy on Roylers part ? request 50k, if he gets it great.. knowing full well the fall out this would create and hoping Eddie may not train as he should assuming the fight may not happen or at the very least not preping as thought it is a certain fight. couple weeks out royler comes back and goes ok, ill do it for the honor and the gracies, now he appears as the hero in the eyes of his students and possibly putting eddie into a situation of having not trained or not being fully prepared for the fight ?

Array

School
    Electric City MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by JonScottND View Post
    Possible this is all some ploy on Roylers part ? request 50k, if he gets it great.. knowing full well the fall out this would create and hoping Eddie may not train as he should assuming the fight may not happen or at the very least not preping as thought it is a certain fight. couple weeks out royler comes back and goes ok, ill do it for the honor and the gracies, now he appears as the hero in the eyes of his students and possibly putting eddie into a situation of having not trained or not being fully prepared for the fight ?
    I was thinking the same thing.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    Over 11,000 views on this thread already! That's only $5 per person, come on people, let's make this happen!

(i'm afraid royler will find another excuse even if we come up with the money though... coward)

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester
    I'm in for $100.00, Make some T-Shirts...

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Glach View Post
    Over 11,000 views on this thread already! That's only $5 per person, come on people, let's make this happen!

(i'm afraid royler will find another excuse even if we come up with the money though... coward)
    11,000 views does not = 11,000 people Matt.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendell Madden View Post

I made this in about 5 Mins... complete rough draft.
    anyone interested in a final product? I'd make all proceeds go to the "Save a Romie" Fund haha
    This is a great idea! Maybe more PRO 10th planet verbiage...

Array

School
    Roger Gracie Academy
    Another theory is that after accepting the match Royler and his team started going through the 10th PLanet system and maybe they thought they wouldn't have enough time to learn enough about it to counter it. So maybe this is a ploy for more time so he can challenge Eddie next year instead when he is more fully up scratch on the system.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdeye View Post
    11,000 views does not = 11,000 people Matt.
    I assume this forum software is sophisticated enough to only count views from unique IP addresses, yes I know it's still not a 1:1 ratio from views to people but it's close enough.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyK5 View Post
    Aren't you the guy who said
    "She gets paid to suck penis and get pounded . . . that negates the mother of two part. " about the mother of two little kids?

And now you are inviting everybody to be classy? I don't get it.
    Yeah, what's the problem? That's telling the truth, I'm not calling her a slut or being disrespectful.

Quote Originally Posted by John Alighieri View Post
    If it was Eddie asking that after signing the contract, you would have been posting on forums saying that Eddie was a coward and such... but you're right RESPECT!
    Actually no I wouldn't be on the internet calling Eddie a coward. Eddie hasn't done a lot in BJJ but he's done way more than I have so that in it's own right deserves respect. I've said before, I like the 10th planet system but I don't like most of his followers online/i've met or the rubber guard. Some of the dudes on here are cool, all the 10th planet instructors are pretty cool as well.

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa
    Raise the money and then donate it to a charity in Royler's name. And then tell him it's his money, he can go ahead and take it away from the charity if he wants.

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast