Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester

Offical Hotbox locations, and criteria list check list.

Hey guys I'm going to be assisting Eddie on keeping a running list of the official 10th Planet Hotboxes and making sure they are currently up to date on the requirements.

So what I'll need from each hot boxes is to fill out the following checklist for each location, once this is completed and approved I will add you to the official 10th Planet Hotbox locations list, we will keep current here on the forum.

A note about the criteria:

The criteria are set in place for a reason. Not everyone will be able to meet the criteria, nor will everyone be able to maintain the level of involvement necessary to keep their status official with the system. The criteria is set as a means to validate the level of investment the Hotbox leader has in the system itself. There is no financial investment in becoming an official hotbox, however we are interested in the motivation of those wanting to become official, Eddie and the system have been burned in the past, this is our checks and balances.. Eddie is allowing the hotbox leaders to use his systems name in an official capacity, something our affiliates spend a reasonable yet decent amount of money on, the investment he is asking for in return for the use of his name and hard work is extremely reasonable.

DO NOT promote your hotbox until your application has been reviewed and approved.

Here are the rules from Eddie:

"I've been getting alot of requests and questions about 10th Planet hotboxes so with the help of Brandon Woolsey I put together rules and regulations for running a hotbox, here they go.......

1. All hotboxes must be approved by me

2. The leader of the hotbox must be an active pro member of this site.

3. The leader of the hotbox will not make any money or profit from the hotbox in any way shape or form.

4. The leader of the hotbox must be sponsored by a 10th Planet Affiliate instructor. Example, Brandon Woolsey will be under the guidance of Coach Herzog, and the Essex Hotbox will be under Sean Bollinger.

5. The leader of the hotbox must meet with his sponsored instructor at least once per calender year.

6. The leader of a Hotbox must have at least 10 competition wins (No-gi matches or mma fights) on video where you can see a 10th Planet Logo on shorts or shirt before establishing a hotbox.

7. A Hotbox must not be within 30 miles of an existing official 10th Planet moon.

8. The Leader of a Hotbox may not rank others, only affiliate instructors can rank their students. However, with the Hotbox leaders recommendation the sponsor instructor may evaluate and rank the student.

9. Hotboxes do not own exclusive rights to their city, if a qualified 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu instructor moves to the same area he has the ability to open a certified affiliate. The focus is what’s best for the system as a whole.

10. Hotboxes must state clearly on their websites, facebook pages, etc. that all 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu classes are FREE!

(rules subject to change at anytime)

Thank you very much for the dedication to the system! " -Eddie Bravo
    Last edited by Chris Herzog; 01-22-2014 at 03:37 PM.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Hotbox location & Name:

Hotbox leader:

Contact Info (E-mail is fine):

Facebookpage or Website URL:

Has your Hotbox been approved by Eddie?:

Is the Hotbox leader a pro member of www.10thplanetjj.com?:

Is the Hotbox leader profiting financially in any way from the Hotbox(Hotbox leaders may NOT profit from teaching, make it clear o your websites/facebook pages etc. that 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu classes are FREE)?:

Who is your Hotbox Sponsor Instructor?:

When was the last date the Hotbox Leader has trained with their Sponsor Instructor?:
    (Hot Box leader must train with the Sponsor at last 1x per year)

Has the Hot box leader posted their 10 required competition matches/mma fight wins while wearing a 10th Planet logo?:
    (Please post them on this thread)

Is the Hotbox within 30 miles of a current 10th Planet Affiliate Moon?:
    Last edited by Chris Herzog; 10-20-2013 at 03:32 PM.

K Madden

sexy good times!

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Yay!

Array

School
    10th planet Hotbox Dawsonville :) North Georgia MMA
    Awesome!

Array

School
    Ronin
    Are there any official hot boxes yet? I have not seen anybody post there 5 comp videos.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Hotbox location & Name:10th Planet Miami Hotbox 13170 SW 128th St., Miami, FL 33186

Hotbox leader: Tyler and Brandon Woolsey

Contact Info (E-mail is fine): tyler6348@yahoo.com, brandon3255@yahoo.com

Facebookpage or Website URL: http://www.facebook.com/10thPlanetMiami

Has your Hotbox been approved by Eddie?: Yes

Is the Hotbox leader a pro member of www.10thplanetjj.com?: Yes

Is the Hotbox leader profiting financially in any way from the Hotbox?: No

Who is your Hotbox Sponsor Instructor?: Chris Herzog

When was the last date the Hotbox Leader has trained with their Sponsor Instructor?:April 9, 2011
    (Hot Box leader must train with the Sponsor at last 1x per year)

Has the Hot box leader posted their 5 required competition matches when wearing a 10th Planet logo?: Yes

Is the Hotbox within 30 miles of a current 10th Planet Affiliate Moon?: No

http://youtu.be/8sYWxE2XbAk
    Last edited by Brandon Woolsey; 07-27-2011 at 04:32 AM. Reason: Address Change

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Thanks Brandon, ok guys get the rest of yours in so I can start with the location listing.

Array

School
    Team X-T1
    otbox Location & Name: 10th Planet Essex Hotbox, R/O 152 Shaftesbury Avenue, Southend on-Sea, Essex SS13AW

Hotbox Leader: Del Christie (President)
    Luke Strickland (Vice President)

Contact Info: email training@teamx-t1.com, mobile 07545822630, skype name xt1team

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/10thPlanetEssex

Has your Hotbox been approved by Eddie?: Yes

Is the Hotbox leader a pro member of www.10thplanetjj.com?: Yes

Is the Hotbox leader profiting financially in any way from the Hotbox?: No

Who is your Hotbox Sponsor Instructor?: Sean Bollinger

When was the last date the Hotbox leader has trained with their Sponsor Instructor? March 5th, 2011
    (Hotbox leader must train with the sponsor at least 1x per year)

Has the Hotbox leader posted their 5 required competition matches when wearing a 10th Planet logo?:
    Videos will be posted soon

Is the Hotbox within 30 miles of a current 10th Planet Affiliate Moon?: No
    Last edited by Sarah-Jane & Del Christie; 09-12-2011 at 01:15 PM.

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Is 10th Planet Miami Hotbox the 1st official hotbox satisfying and posting the checklist criteria by Coach Herzog? If so YEAH BABY, and other Hotboxes come on and represent!

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast