Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Robert Sevigny

GUYS!
    nothings gonna happen saturday
    other than ITS SATURDAY and SATURDAY THINGS ARE GONNA HAPPEN
    get it?
    aka nothing bads happening, its stupid christians telling lies to scare people to join their religion, your all safe stop worrying

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Beaumont View Post
    Wow... now that was impressive Lee. But you did forget one group. The panmillennialists. That is no mater how it happens it will all pan out for good in the end I have been a little concerned about the end of the world prediction for May 21 with Eddie being here that day. 2 years ago I was told hell would freeze over before we would get Eddie to come to Yuma. Well it's only 3 days away and the temp was in the 50s this morning. It's usually 100+ coincidence? Looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend brother.
    Thanks, but it comes from someone more intelligent than myself, so I can't take credit for it. :P

Looking forward to seeing you as well, brother.

Array

School
    Combat Sports Center
    damn, if only i was in america right now. could use this to take advantage of all that stupid pussy...

...and i was wondering why apocolypse sex was urban dictionarys word of the day yesterday.

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    I am going to poop on the street when all the good people are gone.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    I have a problem with a post-tribulation rapture; God will not pour out His wrath upon the Church, if you believe that the rapture will take place at the end of 7 years you can identify the day that the rapture will take place just as a thief in the night comes without warning so will Christ, and the marriage of the Lamb to his bride(the Church) between the Rapture and the return of Christ to the earth two events concerning the church will take place; the judgment seat of Christ and the marriage of the Lamb. The Bride is depicted as wearing "fine linen, clean and white; for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints" (Rev. 19:8). This could only be possible if the church has completed her examination at the judgment seat of Christ. Therefore, the marriage of the Lamb would be prior to the return of Christ in Revelation 19:11-21.
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dewitt Jr View Post
    I have a problem with a post-tribulation rapture; God will not pour out His wrath upon the Church, if you believe that the rapture will take place at the end of 7 years you can identify the day that the rapture will take place just as a thief in the night comes without warning so will Christ, and the marriage of the Lamb to his bride(the Church) between the Rapture and the return of Christ to the earth two events concerning the church will take place; the judgment seat of Christ and the marriage of the Lamb. The Bride is depicted as wearing "fine linen, clean and white; for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints" (Rev. 19:8). This could only be possible if the church has completed her examination at the judgment seat of Christ. Therefore, the marriage of the Lamb would be prior to the return of Christ in Revelation 19:11-21.
    You could say that I hold to the amillennial view, though it's not something that I find necessary to dwell on much.

Quote Originally Posted by LeeCunningham View Post
    You could say that I hold to the amillennial view, though it's not something that I find necessary to dwell on much.
    Lee if you have a chance we've got a small faith based site for fighters, btsword.org always looking for feedback or inspirational material
    Keep your stick on the ice TO THE 10TH POWER!!!

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    The end of "Earth times" is going to come, but not from any magical being. It'll come from a naturally occurring phenomenon. And don't worry guys, it won't be in our lifetime, or our great grandkids' to 100th power time either. I'm just hoping by the time that a our galaxy's sun starts to turn red giant, we have the ability to navigate space a la Star Trek style =D. I call dibs on being head security officer for starship USS 10th Planet. The holodeck is going to be a helluva place to train jits noh?

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    We're all doomed. Everbody kiss your ass goodbye
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Van Nuys
    I think we are safe until W's son becomes president. His dad couldn't do it, he couldn't do it, but his son is determined to make sure, either him, or someone that one for the Bushes shat on is gonna blow us all up back to our makers.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast