Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    Combat Sports Center
    do anerobic work before breakfast.

Array

School
    Superior Fitness Elk City, OK
    High Intensity Interval Training (Sprint/Stairs type stuff) for 30 minutes before breakfast on an empty belly will melt fat faster than anything! Other than that consider circuit training like Cross Fit style. Aside from that cut the carbs late at night!

Array

School
    10th Planet Van Nuys
    If you are serious about losing weight, pretty much forget about working out part for for now. I am not saying don't do it, its just, concentrate on your food intake. Working out is supplementary to your goals, not the main course. Working out to lose fat is a flying armbar to your Jiujitsu game. Your kimura's simple sweeps, mount, triangle and posture control is the food that goes in your body. Eat a BALANCED ( protein, fat and carbs) 1300 calorie diet every day, do not eat anything after 4pm, no snacks nothing, drink about 3.5 liters or a gallon of water. Do not give up if you do not see any results for about 2 weeks, things start to kick in by the 3rd week. You will lose the fat on your stomach. If you also go run and bear crawl like a crazy man you are going to lose that fat in a little shorter time frame but nothing huge.

You are what you eat remember that. If you eat shit, your body will be made out of shit, if you eat a lot of shit, than your muscles, bones and all your tissue would be made out of shit and you will store some of that shit.
    Basically, don't eat a lot and don't eat shit.
    Yes I am an expert, I went from 258 pounds to 211 in 5 months, and still losing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12