Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Robert Sevigny

NEW LEVELsay whattttttttt

so i was sparring yesterday and mid-meditation i reached a new level of jiu jitsu, my game has been elevated to likes BEYOND this forum i feel bad for those who have yet achieved such heights unlike anyone has seen before

ask me how!

Array

School
    10thPlanet HQ/Oside/Kauai
    how did you do it? whisper it to me....
    The 10thPlanetjj Family Map http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...513672&t=h&z=4

The 10thPlanetjj Family Tree http://www.jj4all.com/10p/rank/

Instagram: seanjitsu

sounds like a pyramid scheme pitch lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix
    It's because he knows JUI jitsu...

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    He must have taken lessons from Art Marshall!

Robert Sevigny

Quote Originally Posted by LeeCunningham View Post
    It's because he knows JUI jitsu...
    Chris Herzog

What I personally find offensive or funny isn't the issue (personally I find alot of your posts funny, I have a fucked up sense of humor). Its what others find offensive, and the negative energy that creates, that concerns me as a moderator (and the other mods as well), especially when those that are offended are paying members, and what you don't seem to understand is that does impact Eddie and the site.

---maybe we should get chris to come look at this thread and see how negative your being...

also, Art Marshall fought with ONE BOXING GLOVE he was the only one crazy enough to come up with that idea so NO i dont fight with one glove

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Sevigny View Post
    Chris Herzog

What I personally find offensive or funny isn't the issue (personally I find alot of your posts funny, I have a fucked up sense of humor). Its what others find offensive, and the negative energy that creates, that concerns me as a moderator (and the other mods as well), especially when those that are offended are paying members, and what you don't seem to understand is that does impact Eddie and the site.

---maybe we should get chris to come look at this thread and see how negative your being...

also, Art Marshall fought with ONE BOXING GLOVE he was the only one crazy enough to come up with that idea so NO i dont fight with one glove
    snitch lol I hope you're joking for your sake.

Array

School
    Iron Fist Gym
    so have you reached a new level of jiu jitsu, jew jitzu, or jui jitsu? *troll face*

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Sevigny View Post
    I swear I almost pissed my self when I read this I was laughing so hard!! Did you just threaten to taddle tale? I am literally laughing out loud! Dude, Seriously tell me how old you are. Not that it really matters but by the way your not a paid member. Is that because your mom wont let you use her cc? If nothing else You can always go with the 3rd Eye defense and claim your just fishing for a laugh. The only difference is we are laughing at you and not with you.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    So you were able to access your inner chakra by opening up your brown eye?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast