School
    Jigsaw Martial Arts - Edmonton
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Elton View Post
    ya i agree
    but i wanna see fucking rashad vs jones for tuf 14 coaches
    or chael vs anybody
    but of course stupid fucks are saying gsp vs nick diaz
    when gsp will scramble nicks eggs

wow your entertaining and no matter what thread you manage to always get me to bite hahaha

that'd be a great TUF14 but don't see rashad getting on there again TBH
    Chael i haven't forgiven for the steriods and like i said Triangle... i mean Silva Babalu Forrest im sure there have been more but thats off top of my head

and Nick Diaz will finish GSP

Array

School
    iron monkey woodstock ont
    lol nick vs gsp good fight gsp will win also are u to a couple like i mean sure argue like one

Array

School
    Jigsaw Martial Arts - Edmonton
    hahaha it appears that way i don't know how anybody gets me to bite the bait so many times lol

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_evoy View Post
    to me it would be like some jiu jitsu guy winning a tournament n the hole world jumps on his back and just starts looking past gracie jiu jitsu n tenth planet jiu jitsu to some 20 year old who won one tournament ?
    Charles Cobrinha...Caio Terra..

The 205 division is much deeper than the 185 division. I doesnt matter that Jones has been only fighting for 3 years. Hes been wrestling his whole life. Show me when Jones has lost a single round in the UFC. He'll destroy Evans, he'll destroy Machida, and anybody you put in front of him. Silva wouldnt stand a chance.
    And a PS that first post was brutal to try to interpret
    #10thplanetFREAKS

ahahahahahahahahahaha

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Punctuation is all i ask for. No disrespect
    #10thplanetFREAKS

They should give Jones Tito Ortiz and then declare him the greatest light heavyweight of all time...

Has anyone actually gone back and watch the Lyoto and Shogun fight or any of the pride fights for that matter? Did the Shogun that fought jones look anything like the one that cleaned out pride? No way. A ring rusted fighter will always get man handled and shogun had just that happen to him, im looking forward to seeing him return against Forrest Griffin to get a win back.

Anderson would pick jones apart, or just lay and pray to hit him with a Triangle in the 5th round just to prove a point like he did against Sonnen.

The fight i'd like to see is Cain vs Jones

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    lol that you think silva purposely waited to get chael with that triangle. Chael has never had good sub defense. Its funny that people say that "oh shogun was nowhere where he used to be" but before that fight every single person i knew was saying shogun would completely destroy jones. Jones has only fought chumps blah blah. But after its "oh he had his knee surgery so he wasnt at his best. It was probably ring rust."
    Jones' style is the style Silva has trouble with. If a super dehydrated Travis Lutter can take him down and put him into a bad position do you really think Jones wouldnt toss him on his head and actually finish him? IF this fight were to happen Jones would do just that. Silva is smarter than to accept a fight with Jones so all this thread is, is speculation. And the only way Silva would move up a weight class to challenge the champ is if Machida had retired because Silva doesnt want to take away Machida's chances at that belt.
    Now that Strikeforce is now the UFC the middleweight division has gotten a ton deeper. Im calling for Jacare/Silva.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast