Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

School
    iron monkey woodstock ont

MY THOUGHTS ON JONES vs SILVA

jones has not done any were near the hard work silva has he hasn't cleared his division he will loss to lyoto phill n rashad jones hasn't beat any one but a slow ring rusted rua o n a bader whos only real opponent was lil nog u watch he wont hold the belt any longer then rampage lyoto rashad forrest and o...r rua like if u think he will because he beat a couple of chumps silva has beat ever one hes bin working for years to clear his division n to get were he is to day hes had like 30 fights n jones has had like 12 yes hes, good but to compare him to silva is just retarded like i said once jones beats lyoto phill rashad rampage or hamill we will see who the real champion is look up your facts look past the hype 30 to 12 thats a big margin and if in 18 fights jones is still undefeated and all this shit then ill compare him to silva

im just saying if i worked in paper sales warehouse n i have bin selling paper for 5 years of near perfection in my sales n some new guys comes in does 2 years of work then ever one is saying hes better at selling paper when hes only done ...it for 2 years were i have bin doing it perfect for 5 i would be down right pissed and feel disrespected and thats how i feel about this hole jones vs silva ever one is looking past silva n disrespecting him

Array

School
    Jigsaw Martial Arts - Edmonton
    i disagree unfortunately i think Jones will be on top of the pile for some time.... fantastic wrestling comfortable striking.... he will obviously improve his cardio and has Greg Jackson working his strategies... he's a breathe of fresh air imo and can see him taking care of the division i think rampage may give him some troubles...but again who are we to guess he's had only a handful of fights...this i feel is just the beginning... i would be interested in seeing him face anderson silva.... silva could outstrike him but with the mix of wrestling ability jones has i feel he may even ragdoll anderson out of a decision

Array

School
    to me it would be like some jiu jitsu guy winning a tournament n the hole world jumps on his back and just starts looking past gracie jiu jitsu n tenth planet jiu jitsu to some 20 year old who won one tournament ?

anderson will win
    no doubts about it
    chael will beat jones as well
    and so will lyoto
    hell gsp cud prob beat him

Array

School
    gsp has better punches better take downs better spinning back kicks better side kicks so i could see that happening

Array

School
    i get what your saying alex- but i see a lot of hope in him...

chael sonnen? i doubt it i'm sorry i know he has alot of fans on here but honestly as if the game plan wouldn't be allow yourself to get taken down then slap on a triangle?

lyoto definatly has a chance if he employ's same game plan he used vs rampage provided the judges are actually watching the fight

gsp could probably beat him but...there aren't many in the world gsp dosen't have a chance against hence his p4p ranking

he doesnt stand a chance against chael lyoto and anderson

Array

School
    i think he stand s a chance with all 3 lol

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah k
    but idk dude i dont like jones
    he is a big mouth
    and acts like he can beat anybody when hes only beaten scrubs

Array

School
    Shogun Bader Hamill and Bonnar are no scrubs.... just remember he fights whoever joe silva puts in front of him! it's not like he's ducked anybody... and personally i think rashad is way out of line talking smack...i think rashad stands a lesser chance than rampage or machida in taking jones out....but he'll probably face the winner of Shogun vs Forrest to be honest that's how i see it panning out

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast