Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    None
    i know but if i can find someone and get everything set up and right thatd be kool

Array

School
    Iron Fist Gym
    I'm in southern ohio too, but I'm about to move to KY.

I am Originally from the O and down the road I'd love to move back and set up a 10th Planet Cleveland. A guy can dream right???

Array

School
    None
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Vale View Post
    I am Originally from the O and down the road I'd love to move back and set up a 10th Planet Cleveland. A guy can dream right???

Yo man you should im moving up toward cleveland sometime soon thatd be remarkable if you could id help with as much as i could

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    I'm supposed to be down by Ohio in Oct for a business convention, if any Ronins are around I can drop another line when it gets closer (to Oct).

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Jason: you been doing 10thplanetjj via videos for 2 years? why not fly to the closest 10th gym or better yet to LA and get tested for your blue belt by master eddie? tHat way you are ranked and can open up your own school. I see it probably faster for you to start your own 10thplanet gym than to wait for someone else to start. As you said you do have people wanting to join. And from time to time just visit the closest 10th gym or once again make that trip to LA to get updated. And I'm sure the MTS will guide you all the way. You have all the tools at your disposal. Right now you have 2 years head start on any of your future students.

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    My daughter's coach started 6 yrs ago in his garage with a handful of students. Now they have 3 affiliate gyms. So why not clear your garage out and turn that into a dojo. Put ad out to let people know who you are. Let them know you do 10thplanetJJ.

Array

School
    10th Planet Richmond
    10th Planet Richmond is about a hour and thirty minutes away from Cincinnati

Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis
    If you are by Cincy, 10th Planet Indianapolis is only a couple hours away! Come on up and roll with us, bro.

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    10th Planet Indianapolis is only a couple hours away! Come on up and roll with us, bro.
    Yeah, I forget there's a 10thpjj in Indy too....might need to schedule a day to train with y'alls during my trip in oct!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast