Array

School
    Iron Fist Gym

Wrestling in 10th Planet

I haven't posted in a long time, but I'm happy to see the wrestling that 10th planet has been incorporating. I'm also glad that some of you guys have trained with CSW and vice versa. Eddie was my first big inspiration in my training journey. Josh Barnett was my next inspiration, then Sakuraba. I've been lucky enough to learn under Billy Robinson. Enough rambling.. it's just really cool to see the game evolving.

I was very pleased to find that 10th Planet Detroit is also CSW Detroit. It is my humble opinion that 10th Planet JuiJitsu melds seamlessly with Catch Wrestling as taught by Billy Robinson.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Wrestling is another key element in the grappling game. We talked about this at the gym not to long ago. Most of my early wrestling was taught by my Dad. We always wondered why my wrestling game was different than eveyone else. The influence of sport specfic vs "old school" was huge. Always wondered why I was learning to choke or do other nasty shit your to my opponent to get the pin. Oh well as I learn more I am understanding that my generation of wrestlers were taught something different than i was. Anyways, One of the guys that trains with us is very well versed in Catch and drops knowledge on us whenever we let him. Agreed that wrestling(catch, folk, free, or greco)seemlessly flow with 10th Planet. Another facet of the ever evolving System!
    www.10thplanetchicago.com
    Chicago Original
    Wrestling Saves Lives
    Caveman Coffee Supporter
    www.cavemancoffeeco.com
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday - Jeff Mirabella

Array

School
    Iron Fist Gym
    Billy Robinson is one of a kind. I love the violent art of Catch as Catch Can. If it weren't for Eddie Bravo's opened mindedness toward the grappling game. I might not have even given it a chance and discarded it all together.... But I didn't and here I am.

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    Gotta have everything that's the 10P way