Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Doesnt Coach Alder have a video out there deaing with having difficulty getting the whip up?
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    Doesnt Coach Alder have a video out there deaing with having difficulty getting the whip up?
    Are you referring to the thumbs in the armpit method?

Array

School
    Ballito
    Thank you to everyone that has contributed to answering my question, at 2:21 mins on MTS 15 Eddie address my issue in detail and gives us some really cool options, the technique is call "Whip down to Five O' control to heel hook" check it out, its looks very cool and I will be putting in the reps to make this work next time...

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Rowley View Post
    Have you been in this situation and if so how did you deal with it. I have the lockdown on my opponents right leg and I have secured the double under hooks, however my opponent has head control with his left arm and his holding on for dear life, I could not move him to get to whip up and could not get electric chair as he has head control with his left hand...please can you help me with a solution for next time round...

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by ian quinto View Post
    I was waiting for that.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Orlando
    on heavy guys i usually get on my hip and slide my ass out, move my underhook down to his waist then old school or under hook the far leg... kinda like a deep halfguard with lockdown

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean Nowling View Post
    on heavy guys i usually get on my hip and slide my ass out, move my underhook down to his waist then old school or under hook the far leg... kinda like a deep halfguard with lockdown
    O you just roll over on your hip? That's a great idea! What is with all this whip up non sense?

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean Nowling View Post
    or under hook the far leg... kinda like a deep halfguard with lockdown
    That's cool you should come up with a name for that.

Array

School
    None
    i just put this up see if you can work this man, i think its a good alternative let me know if it works well for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug5DzR6AjxI

Array

School
    Combat Sports Center
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Rowley View Post
    Have you been in this situation and if so how did you deal with it. I have the lockdown on my opponents right leg and I have secured the double under hooks, however my opponent has head control with his left arm and his holding on for dear life, I could not move him to get to whip up and could not get electric chair as he has head control with his left hand...please can you help me with a solution for next time round...
    i also encountered this last week. i was thinking after and figure perhaps do jaws of life on the oppisite side and swap ypur right side underhook for an over hook or somthing? anyone got any thoughts on this?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast