Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Van Nuys

How tall is Joe Rogan?

Internet lists him as 5.7 5.8, but during the interviews he was the same height as Roy Nelson, then he was the same height as Gleison Tibau. Now I don't know if Joe is as tall as Roy or Tibau, but I know that Tibau is not as tall as Nelson, therefore I think there is some camera trick or a stool situation happening.

I'm 5'9. I've stood next to Joe no shoes on the mat. He is just a bit shorter than me so yes 5'7"-5'8" is about right. So if he has shoes on it would give him about an inch or an inch and a half vs a MMA fighter who is bare foot. Also depending on his orientation to the fighter (slightly infront or slightly behind) he may appear taller or shorter, or even if the cam guy is closer to one guy or the other it will change how tall one seems next to the other.

Array

School
    Ronin
    5'8" straight out of Joe's mouth. He has said it a few times on the pod cast. He said one of the most annoying things people say to him all the time is "I thought you were taller".
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    10th Planet Van Nuys
    I knew he was not taller, I just did not understand how he was the same height as roy nelson...

Array

School
    10th Planet Van Nuys
    Nevermind, I realized that Nelson is about 6 feet tall according to UFC, so he maybe even 5.10-5.11 or so in real life, add in Joe wearing shoes, Nelson being barefoot etc.. it does not seem too different now.

Array

School
    Iron Fist Gym
    Joe Rogan is on some man shit.

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    He wore these when he did stand up in Omaha. He still looked short, but sexy as hell.

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Culbertson View Post
    He wore these when he did stand up in Omaha. He still looked short, but sexy as hell.

i've got those in navy

hes like 6'3 or 6'4

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Quote Originally Posted by Anderson Silva View Post
    hes like 6'3 or 6'4
    Dude, stop posting. You don't seem to have a clue about anything, how is he 6'3?

If you don't know stuff, don't post it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast