Thread: Beyond Nibiru

Array

School
    10th Planet Pasadena

Beyond Nibiru

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/90377_Sedna

Discovered in 2003, the farthest and coldest planet with an orbit that takes 11,400 years to complete. "...we feel it is appropriate to name it in honor of Sedna, the Inuit goddess of the sea, who is thought to live at the bottom of the frigid Arctic Ocean."

I don't believe in Nibiru. And here's why. thousands of amateur astronomers would have already documented it and so would the pros. space is wild though. i love vanilla flavored cake. but only with milk. it reminds me of long walks in the park.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jacksonville
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Blankenship View Post
    I don't believe in Nibiru. And here's why. thousands of amateur astronomers would have already documented it and so would the pros. space is wild though. i love vanilla flavored cake. but only with milk. it reminds me of long walks in the park.
    So, everything that could have been discovered has already been, otherwise it doesn't exist?

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I don't believe in your existence, now your gunna fade away like Marty McFly's sister.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    I don't believe in your existence, now your gunna fade away like Marty McFly's sister.
    hahahahaha oh the 80's what a simpler time lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by iFiTsGrEeNsMoKeIt View Post
    So, everything that could have been discovered has already been, otherwise it doesn't exist?
    http://www.10thplanetjj.com/threads/...ighlight=sedna

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    That video is twisted, weird, yet funny. I actually feel dirty for watching that. Thanks Don.