Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona
    Hey man
    I'm doing similar things in coming off a long relationship and wanting to get into somewhere far and new.
    But I am not a purple belt, though I am leaving my country at the end of the year for an undetermined place.
    I hope your school comes through I'd like to say I can go train 10th pjj in amsterdam - I don't care where I stay.
    I've wanted to go to amsterdam so this would like make my mind up :P

Forget Amsterdam and LA come to Wrexham. Its a different country and only a day from Liverpool by horse and cart. People are friendly, the women are easy and there is no 10th planet here!!

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    So it seems there are a few MMA gyms in Amsterdam. I'm going to ask all of them if they need a Jiu Jitsu teacher, and meanwhile I can train Dutch Muay Thai.

Hopefully this will be the first step to experience teaching, giving me some extra money towards my own school whilst I work as a budtender perhaps to pay for my apartment and living costs. I'm also gonna focus on botany, if you know what I mean, to reduce costs further.

It's this or find a partner that has wells of cash and who wants to be a co-owner of 10th Planet Amsterdam so they can buy me a place to teach and a light up sign! I've always wanted one of those signs

Congrats man, I hope good things for you. Im super jealous of that dutch Muay Thai training.

Array

School
    Pure MMA + NextGen Liverpool
    You should get advice from all the coaches you know on how to plan it. Do you know how much you'll need for the premises and equipment?

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Stuart View Post
    You should get advice from all the coaches you know on how to plan it. Do you know how much you'll need for the premises and equipment?
    Nope, not yet, I'm focusing on finding a nice place and calling round for jobs first. I will get advice though

Array

School
    Renzo Gracie
    Amsterdam sounds like a plan. I'm on the East Coast in the US (NJ). It's very expensive and the jobs are few and far between. Most of my friends, who like me are married with children, are struggling to say the least. I wish you the best. This is truly a dynamic time in life for you. Go for it, and again best of luck.

damn son you are living the dream.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567