Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford

Benefit for the Family of Emir Mehovic

To Emir, his brother, and family;
    I was out of state this weekend and only heard through one of my students of this tragic event that happened to Emir and his brother. First and foremost, my concern is for Emir's well being, so Emir if you're checking in at all-call me any time for anything: 860-989-1419.
    I have spoken with Chris Herzog and in the very near future we will be doing something for Emir and his brother. Details will come very soon as we begin pulling things together. In the meantime, Emir-you have a free pass in perpetuity to train with me and and 10th Planet Hartford. Consider it a "Martial Arts Scholarship". Everyone at 10th Planet Hartford and I'm certain on this forum, passes sincere and heartfelt condolensces to you and your brother.
    I will be updating this thread with details as I pull some things together for this.
    It would be great if when dates are announced, anyone in the New England/New York/PA/Jersey areas could help out.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Thoughts and prayers Emir. We're all family here.

Quote Originally Posted by NelsonLucca View Post
    Thoughts and prayers Emir. We're all family here.
    this + 1 sir sorry for your loss

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    This here is the greatest thing about 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu. Absolute comraderie and respect

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Absolutely Nelson,10th Planet is family and we take care of our own. Emir we are here for ya brotha, please contact John we would like to do something to help you and your family.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

K Madden

Couldn't be more proud of you guys. THIS is what makes me love 10PJJ.

Help is on the way Emir, we have some neat things planned for you. Bring a BIG smile back to your face. Hang in there buddy.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Kendell, did John get ahold of you?

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Emir, if you're ever in Miami, you're welcome to train with us during our 10PJJ Miami Hotbox sessions. We may be even able to swing an extra session for you and your brother if you're in town during a weekend. You're 10th Planet Family brother Emir.

K Madden

Chris- Yes. Already making some calls, trying to set up a few things as I type. Should be some good stuff.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendell Madden View Post
    Chris- Yes. Already making some calls, trying to set up a few things as I type. Should be some good stuff.
    awesome, thanks for the assist!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast