Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    I agree with this 100%. It's not about if you feel you deserve it. It's about helping one of our own and his family who may need it. We have all gone through tradegies and losses in our lives and know how it feels. This is about doing what's right and helping a good person.
    Sometimes, it's difficult to see everything clearly, but it will pass. I'll be speaking with you today Emir. We have some cool stuff in mind for you and your brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendell Madden View Post
    Deserve is not a necessary word right now Emir
    We WANT to help you and we know that you appreciate it.

We just want you to know that you have a support system here- sometimes with people you've never even met!
    There will be a day when you can step in and help someone else too. That'll be the day you look back and remember how it impacted you for the positive. So keep that in mind buddy We will do what we can from here

Just know, and PLEASE understand- many of us here are here for YOU.
    If you need to talk, feel free to talk to us. Sometimes talking to a stranger can help more than someone who knows the whole story.
    There are a ton of people here who care. Keep your head up buddy

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    This whole thread is a beautiful thing. I'm terribly sorry for your loss Emir. I know words can only help so much at this point in time. Whenever terrible things happen to me it makes me focus on my training THAT much more to kind of block it out, it works for me maybe it would help you...

Sorry for your loss Emir. hard to lose someone at a young age. The way everyone helps everyone makes me happy about being part of 10th planet.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    i'm not a official member of 10th planet , but i'll go to bat for 10th planet any day, & this thread is a reason why

Array

School
    10th Planet JiuJitsu Rochester
    sorry for your loss brother

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Thank you guys, i need to start training again to get my mind off of things, just got my cast off today now im in a splint.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    So sorry for your loss Emir. Condolences from all of us at 10th Planet JJ Melbourne Affiliate, Australia

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    We stand by our brothers in desperate times, let's do everything we can for Emir
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    RMNU
    so sorry to hear bro.

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona
    So sorry to hear it man, but as you can see you have a whole bunch of guys who just want the best for you.
    Sometimes there's bumps in the roller coaster called life then all that matters is having a buddy to be there, which you have in 10th planet obviously as these guys have shows real amazingness in this thread.
    John and everyone else involved I truly respect you and Emir keep tough man everyone's here for you

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast