Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    Emir. The truth about terrible things is that it will mold you into who you were ment to be. It can force you to choose between 2 paths. One that is dark and lonely, one that will encourage you to fill your heart with hate and sorrow. But I know you !!! Thats not the path you will choose. Let all the people in that want to help, your friends, family and all of us that are part of this 10th Planet brotherhood. The path I know you will walk is the one filled with light. Thats the place you will remember all the good things, I don't know if you beleave in God. But something out there pulls the strings and gives us a purpose. I think that force allowed your mom and dad to share there love long enough with the purpose of creating you and your brother. There has to be a reason for that, I think that reason is you and your brother were ment to do great things.

We have talked enough that I know your a smart kid, and we both love books. I know you have read history of great men and in many cases you will find horrible things in there past, but thats who made them who they were. I know you and your brother will be one of those guys.

Sending you love and good vibes brother. Go work out and clear your head.........focus on the good memories, because thats all that matters. I will roll with you anytime you want. Don't be afraid to lean on us if you have to.
    Last edited by Conner MACHINE Gibbons; 06-15-2011 at 07:45 PM.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    It's truly great to see all the support for Emir and his brother, Haris. Hopefully, I see Emir tonight in training. All of you expressing support-it will make a difference. Hopefull, after speaking with Emir, Haris, and their guardian, I'll be able to make an announcement for what we're planning, and I truly hope all the support continues.

Quote Originally Posted by John Roderick View Post
    It's truly great to see all the support for Emir and his brother, Haris. Hopefully, I see Emir tonight in training. All of you expressing support-it will make a difference. Hopefull, after speaking with Emir, Haris, and their guardian, I'll be able to make an announcement for what we're planning, and I truly hope all the support continues.
    Good on you guys! This is beautiful to see.

Array

School
    10th Planet Saint Paul
    Haven't been on here much the last few days so I just saw this. My heart goes out to you and your family Emir. I hope you can all stay strong through this difficult time. I can't imagine what you're going through.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    To all forum members, mods, instructors: On Saturday and Sunday, July 23 and 24 we will be hosting a benefiit MMA seminar with ALL PROCEEDS going to Emir and Haris Mehovic. Right now, we have 4 instructors/trainers participating: Coach Herzog, Myself, Adam Farrah (Crossfit/kettlebell/nutritionist), and Kru Phil Nurse. We will also be having a raffle and (hopefully) some special guests if it all works out in our favor. Several people (including Eddie) are donating some cool raffle prizes and items. Stay tuned for the official flyer and Facebook page for the event. I will be posting on The Underground as well. Times and cost will be update in the next two days.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Time to step up Nibiru Warriors and do what you can to help a fellow warrior and his fam out! Hope to see many of you there!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    This will truly be an awesome opportunity to help out a 10th Planet family member while training with some amazing people :-). It's certainly a "Cannot Miss" event!

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    http://www.snemma.com

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...13335978758103

Ok everyone, it's time to step up. Above are links for the flyer and Facebook page. You may make your donations at either page, or e-mail me if you wish to make a donation of a different denomination. Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions at all.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by John Roderick; 06-21-2011 at 07:07 AM. Reason: error

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford

Flyer for the Mehovic Benefit Seminar

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast