Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    Zicro BJJ (Alliance)
    What happened to this website? I'm originally from Miami but go to school in Tallahassee so I don't have an no-gi/10th planet options up here (i train at an alliance affiliate). But I'd like to check this out while I'm there in the summer and have a couple friends that would too. Hopefully one of you sees this! If not I'll just keep trying to sneak in some 10th planet moves at my gym

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox
    Quote Originally Posted by brixx139 View Post
    What happened to this website? I'm originally from Miami but go to school in Tallahassee so I don't have an no-gi/10th planet options up here (i train at an alliance affiliate). But I'd like to check this out while I'm there in the summer and have a couple friends that would too. Hopefully one of you sees this! If not I'll just keep trying to sneak in some 10th planet moves at my gym
    Check us out on Facebook or this site http://www.10thplanetjjmiami.com/ for our schedule and such. Whenever you get down shoot me a message on here or Facebook and we'd be happy to train with you brother!

Array

School
    Zicro BJJ (Alliance)
    Thanks man will do! Should be down there in about a month and a half actually. You don't know how pumped I am to train in the summer now! Any chance you guys have any 10th planet merch? (shirts, rashguards, anything).

Array

School
    fight sport miami
    Quick question how much does it cost to train with you guys?

Array

School
    Awesome! We make orders of rashies or shirts when we have a few guys wanting some, but we are totally out except for patches at the moment.
    Desi-our classes are currently free because we are a hotbox.

Array

School
    fight sport miami
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Woolsey View Post
    Awesome! We make orders of rashies or shirts when we have a few guys wanting some, but we are totally out except for patches at the moment.
    Desi-our classes are currently free because we are a hotbox.

Thats so awesome! I cant wait to train there

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by DesiCuellar View Post
    Thats so awesome! I cant wait to train there
    Cool!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123