Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Array

School
    Triple Threat Combat Sports / Yamasaki Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy Delaware
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Palmer View Post
    This is fucking absurd, the fact that this thread "turned into something" is ridiculous. Any of us would be proud to train w/ Garcia and certainly would immediately post that vid...good OR bad, Kevin was very respectful and this is the reason forums can suck. There'a always someone trying to do shit like this.

I'll tell you, i am more judgemental and quick tempered than 99% of the people i meet, but im not ignorant, or closed minded, and more importantly, my bullshit meter is at a very high level.

AGAIN, Kevin, good job on your roll w/ Marcello, you're lucky to have had the opportunity and you did very well. Sometimes it's nice to have a validation of your skills...at least it is for me.

WAR!
    Thank you bro. It does seem like anytime my name is involved in something positive it ends up being a big mess....I think ill just to keep tp myself
    Last edited by Kevin Green; 06-24-2011 at 04:37 AM.

Im sure you are a great guy Kevin. I could see as soon as I came on here you werent making any claims just proudly showing your roll with one of the best which is fine. I was addressing a couple comments that I thought encouraged the kind of thinking "kontrol" was talking about. Again I apologize for all the drama. Looks like I probably got suckered by whoever posted that originally. I hope to meet and train with you personally at Marcelos as it sounds like you may be training there again in the future. If I do see you I shall come up and introduce myself to you. Take care.

a good roll. i dont know how much rubber guard you use kevin but i was sort of hoping you would of threw that leg over his head when his left hand was on the mat. looked like you had your elbow on that side of his head too. i know its marcelo tho and things are harder than they look. anyhow good roll!

Array

School
    10th Planet Bear
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Green View Post
    Thanks Mike...get home safe, the guys miss choking u
    Thanks coach. Will do. I miss every one back home too! Getting choked here just isnt the same lol

Array

School
    Delaware Barbell Club & Fitness BJJ
    people will be jealous in every area you , jealous people try to hold you back either physically or mentally

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    The ironic part is Marcelo & co. were the ones that hosted the video, yet Kevin was the one catching shit for it. I could see if Kevin uploaded the video and was bragging about it. I'm sure Marcelo didn't think twice about it. Just takes one petty jerkoff to twist the situation.

Nice roll Kevin.
    Last edited by Chris Herzog; 06-24-2011 at 04:18 PM.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th planet Peterborough
    Amazing roll, what was that thing that you were wearing though ... im still a little confused
    Stewart Landry
    Head Instructor 10th Planet Peterborough

Array

School
    Huntsville Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewart Landry View Post
    Amazing roll, what was that thing that you were wearing though ... im still a little confused
    It's a suit woven out of billy-goat pubes...apparently it's customary in some South American countries.

:O

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    The ironic part is Marcelo & co. were the ones that hosted the video, yet Kevin was the one catching shit for it. I could see if Kevin uploaded the video and was bragging about it. I'm sure Marcelo didn't think twice about it. Just takes one petty jerkoff to twist the situation.

Nice roll Kevin.
    Thnx bro....

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewart Landry View Post
    Thnx man....and that's a GI

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast