Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Dark Horse SWA\10th Planet Bear DE
    Yo Kev...not only did you survive you did better than most of those young bucs man (jake shields, JT, ben askren). Props to you brother and what an honor...

Array

School
    10th Planet Dawsonville Hotbox
    I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've seen one of these clips of Marcelo rolling at his school and him not tap out his opponent.

Great Job Kevin!

Array

School
    Triple Threat Combat Sports / Yamasaki Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy Delaware
    Thanks everyone. Wish I would have done better...but he is AMAZING!! So heavy, strong and his base is unbelieveable. It was an honor to roll with him...I felt pretty good with the Gi on (last time was 2006/2007) so where better to learn what Ive been missing these past 5 years then from the master Wish I lived closer to NYC so I could go everyday. He is truly a great champion, humble guy and excellent teacher. I suggest being a part of his online site MGinaction.com...holds me over till I can get up in person once a week.
    Last edited by Kevin Green; 06-22-2011 at 11:15 AM.

Array

School
    Charles Gracie Reno
    Great job Kevin. I subscribe to Marcelo's site and u did way better than most of the guys I've seen him roll with.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by RobSchwartz View Post
    Great job Kevin. I subscribe to Marcelo's site and u did way better than most of the guys I've seen him roll with.
    Thank you Rob. Its not easy grappling with someone you admire...to me it was like a free throw contest with Jordan..you wanna do well and you want him to think you are good all at the same time, and in the back of your head your thinking, I cant believe Im rolling with MG ...with Marcelo you know deep down that if you make one mistake, its over and you are playing catch up the rest of the round. Once he has you in a bad spot its rough getting out. Beyond that, you could play everything perfectly and he will force you to make an error...I learned more from that one round then an entire year of training

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    That was an awesome display Kevin, you have a super solid game

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay JC Chow View Post
    That was an awesome display Kevin, you have a super solid game
    Thanks so much JC...I appreciate the kind words

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    The fact that you didn't get tapped is pretty damn bad ass Kevin, I'm proud of you man
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    The fact that you didn't get tapped is pretty damn bad ass Kevin, I'm proud of you man
    That's what I was thinking too!

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Thank you...I can see where in the vid I made 3 crucial mistakes. Subtle, but enough to have to play catch up. Once you fall behind on him, its a daunting task to try and get that ground back. My first error was at around 2:06...I played the frame instead of escaping my hip and he got to half guard then at 2:54 I did the same when he was knee on belly and gave up the mount. Then at 3:29 (ish) I recovered guard from his mount/side control and I let him control my left pant leg and he immediately went to side control again....back to the drawing board
    Last edited by Kevin Green; 06-22-2011 at 12:42 PM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast