Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    Great job man!

Array

School
    Ronin
    can only paid members view it? It wont let me watch it.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    Triple Threat Combat Sports / Yamasaki Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy Delaware
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Wylie View Post
    can only paid members view it? It wont let me watch it.
    Nate has a promo code...check further up the thread for it

Array

School
    10th Planet Bear
    Thats badass coach! You went 5 mins with the best grappler ever! You didnt tap and didnt appear to be in any serious danger and still humble enough to point out 3 points of the video where you felt you could have done better. This is why I drove an hour each way a day to train with you. i cant wait to get back stateside and get back to training!

Array

School
    10thPlanet Oceanside
    Everyone who knows you has been shouting it for a while now Kevin your skills are way underrated and underestimated Im proud of you brother this video and your schools proformances latley speak for themselves keep up the good work
    Last edited by Daniel Elizondo; 06-22-2011 at 07:40 PM.

Array

School
    Brazen Martial Arts
    Nice job Kevin!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Kevin is there video of you and Marcelo rolling no-gi?

Array

School
    Thnx everyone...and no, no video doing no Gi yet....but I go weekly n if I'm lucky enough to get the chance to roll w him again, n he vids it, and it makes the site....ill post it for sure.
    Last edited by Kevin Green; 06-23-2011 at 03:20 AM.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by michael grzybek View Post
    Thats badass coach! You went 5 mins with the best grappler ever! You didnt tap and didnt appear to be in any serious danger and still humble enough to point out 3 points of the video where you felt you could have done better. This is why I drove an hour each way a day to train with you. i cant wait to get back stateside and get back to training!
    Thanks Mike...get home safe, the guys miss choking u

I read about this thread over on mginaction where someone said there was a guy named Kevin Green who was claiming he rolled with Marcelo and had never been tapped and couldn't be tapped by him. Upon checking it out, I am happy to see Kevin is claiming no such thing, but am shocked to see all the comments praising him for not getting tapped including a comment by Eddie Bravo. As a member of mginaction who has watched every single one of Marcelos rolling vids and more than once to and has based my game off of his I have to tell you Marcelo is going extremely slow and easy in that roll. I live 5 hrs from his school and have been training there quite regularly for over a year and have been fortunate enough to roll with Marcelo many times. I sometimes get tapped 5, 6 or even more times in a round and sometimes not at all and let me tell you its not because of anything I am doing that changes the outcome. The guy is the best grappler in the world and how anyone could think upon watching that video that Marcelo was even trying is beyond my understanding. Anyone that is half way decent has gone with guys they could tap easily, but because they are working different parts of their game or are allowing the other guy to work a little bit they choose not to go hard. I can only hope for the OP's sake he is lucky enough to go with Marcelo when he is going harder to experience getting tapped many times with ease. Trust me when I say I am not trying to be disrespectful to OP. I am only a purple belt myself and don't think I am anything special. I was just amazed to see some of the ignorant comments here that in my opinion are disrespectful to one of the best and nicest grapplers ever.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast