Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th planet chicago
    lol well i kinda know how you feel. atleast for one of my fights. last dude i fought at 85 was 6'4...6'7 if you count his mohawk lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt _monster_paul View Post
    lol well i kinda know how you feel. atleast for one of my fights. last dude i fought at 85 was 6'4...6'7 if you count his mohawk lol
    Hey glad to see more guys on here from the CHI. Whenever You want to roll through hit me up. JR and Jimmy if he is still there knows Who Im am. Good shit.

Array

School
    10th planet chicago
    yea for sure, J.R. has told me bout you before. gonna have to make a trip out your way!

Array

School
    searching
    Welcome Matt. It's nice to see another Chicago person on here representing.

Array

School
    N/A
    Southern California, in the land of giant roller coasters.
    Oh hey dudes! I haven't checked this in a few days. Glad some people got to introduce themselves.

Array

School
    Pittmans Jiu Jitsu (Carlos Machado bb)
    Hey y'all, my name is Isaiah and I'm a 10th Planet wanna be. No schools in my area (Lubbock, TX) so I'm that dude trying to twister people with my Gi on. My instructor probably doesn't appreciate me using techniques he doesn't teach in his class but thug life right? I've been creeping on all you 10th Planetoids for a few years now but I really want to start posting and interacting more. Here's a list of my favorite things in order. Sex, Weed, Jui-Jitsu, foam rolling, teaching martial arts and music. I was into psychedelics before I ever heard JRE. Cannabis, Mushrooms, and LSD have played a big part in who I have become. I've worked in banking for 8 YRS but I plan to leave here soon and start by own thing. Anyway, I would put a photo up for my profile pic but after three years I still haven't figured that one out yet.

Array

School
    My name is Isaiah and I'm a 10 Planet wanna be. There aren't any locations around these parts so I'm that dude trying to twister white belts with my Gi on. My instructor probably doesn't appreciate me using techniques he doesn't teach in his class but thug life right? I've been creeping on all you 10th Planetoids for about 3 yrs now. I want to start posting and interacting on the forum more. My favorite things in life are Pussy,(only my wife's though) weed, foam rolling, and Jui-Jitsu.

Array

School
    I broke this up into two posts so I can pad my post count. Anyway, I've worked in banking for 8 yrs. I'm not the banking type. Hopefully I can retire in 2018 and start my own thing. Fighting and violence has always played a big part in my life one way or another, but mostly in a bad way. I've been obsessed with hand to hand combat ever since I was a wee lad. I'm really into the philosophies of Miyamoto Musashi and Bruce Lee. I was into psychedelics pre JRE and those have also played a big part in my life. I have a beautiful wife who I've been with since I was 14 and I also have two daughters. That's pretty much my whole life minus the interesting details and illegal business ventures.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Welcome to the fam Iasaiah
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Thanks Eddie! I appreciate the love. I know you’re just a regular dude who followed his intuition and passion and that shit is inspiring. Actually met you at the Onnit Academy at the beginning of this month. I got a lot of competing to do this year but I’m looking forward to it. ����

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast