Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I'm no Doctor, However I've choked and leg locked a plethora of them, so I think my medical opinion is worth way more than anyone elses on this thread.

You have AIDS.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    The Thai Man Lady said she was clean.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ Camacho View Post
    The Thai Man Lady said she was clean.
    Thats a Tranny for ya!

She probably didn't tell ya about her Hep C either.

Array

School
    10th Planet MTS
    Glucosamine and Chondroitin?

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugene Kopacz View Post
    Glucosamine and Chondroitin?
    For AIDS?

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    I'm no Doctor, However I've choked and leg locked a plethora of them, so I think my medical opinion is worth way more than anyone elses on this thread.

You have AIDS.
    ba ha ha ha ha!
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    GGBJJ

Glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM are all proven to cure AIDs. Go to your supplement store of choice, look in the joint therapy section & you will find them - sometimes all in the same pill. It didn't actually cure my AIDs but I think it has made a real difference.

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    I've taped my AIDS with kinesio tape for the day. It seems to be as good as the sling without making me look like a cripple.

Landon DuMar

So, for the past couple of weeks my left shoulder has been killing me. Nothing debilitating just a general ache and soreness near the back of the shoulder joint and the surrounding area. When I rotate my shoulder it makes a small popping sensation at 12 o'clock.

It's fine during training as activity warms it up and the pain goes away. Even heat packs and running it under hot water alleviates the pain for 30 minutes at a time. Range of motion and strength are all fine and lately I've been using a sling to alleviate some of the soreness since having it hang seems to aggravate it. It's totally bizarre, I feel like sitting, standing, and just being idle are more of a detriment to it than actually using it.

Is anybody familiar with this sort of injury? I don't necessarily need a cure or direct medical advice just some general ideas to push my own research into a productive direction.

Thanks for any help any of you can provide.

Could be tendonitis. Kinesio tape is great. I've posted some about alflutop recently in another post. I can give you more info about it. It's a concentrated condroitin based supplement. Search the forum for my earlier post. You can PM me for more info if you're interested and there's info on the web. I can link you to the best place to get it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I've taped my AIDS with kinesio tape for the day. It seems to be as good as the sling without making me look like a cripple.
    Good man, on the road to recovery!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12