Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    credit to E.Mays & N.Coleman
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Green View Post
    I go to the Rockville location when I am able to get away from my own school...Fernado is a great guy and very well respected through out the JJ community. He is awesome on and off the mat. Very helpful, knowledgeable and super friendly. Jiu Jitsu is Jiu Jitsu...if it works it works..The other Black Belts and students were also great guys. The atmosphere there is very welcoming and conducive to learning and sharing. I am proud to be a part of their team and family
    they really are, neto is my black belt and has taught me so much in such a short time, there is a tournament at the rockville location this saturday as well, i hear they old these team tournaments to help everyone grow as a bjj player.

so awesome

Array

School
    Triple Threat Combat Sports / Yamasaki Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy Delaware
    Quote Originally Posted by kza View Post
    they really are, neto is my black belt and has taught me so much in such a short time, there is a tournament at the rockville location this saturday as well, i hear they old these team tournaments to help everyone grow as a bjj player.

so awesome
    Ive not met Neto in person yet, but look forward to it...Ive heard great things about him. We are proud and excited to represent Team Yamasaki.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12