Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    In my mind
    Hell yeah Sir! I'll cut him with you. Then we can take our lowrider over and tag his school wall with some krylon. Make sure you bring your pressed Dickies though vato. Me entiendes? That shit about the knife fight was funnier than damnit though.

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    someone edited his biography on wikipedia, adding this latest event

someone cooler messed with his record.......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royler_Gracie

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Result↓ Record↓ Opponent↓ Method↓ Event↓ Date↓ Round↓ Time↓ Location↓ Notes↓
    Loss 5-5-1 United States Eddie Bravo Dick Tuck ADCC 2011 September 24, 2011 N/a N/a United Kingdom Nottingham, United Kingdom .....Total Pussy Move

Priceless

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack LaBarge View Post
    Result↓ Record↓ Opponent↓ Method↓ Event↓ Date↓ Round↓ Time↓ Location↓ Notes↓
    Loss 5-5-1 United States Eddie Bravo Dick Tuck ADCC 2011 September 24, 2011 N/a N/a United Kingdom Nottingham, United Kingdom .....Total Pussy Move
    Priceless
    thanks brohan

I just want to say that I am really proud of my teacher. Eddie has always stated that he wanted a rematch with Royler and was willing to do whatever it would take to make the ADCC rematch happen. We can all see that Eddie was 100% sincere in that statement.

Royler is a legend, but he has totally lost my respect over this issue. If you don't want compete, just say you don't want to compete. It's really no big deal. No one would ever say Royler hasn't had many, many, accomplishments in his career...but to make tons of excuses in order to make it look like Eddie wasn't up for it is lame as hell.

Mad props to Master Eddie.

Array

School
    10th Planet
    lame on you Royler

Array

School
    searching
    "In 2011 Royler agreed to a rematch with Eddie Bravo then demanded an unprecedented amount of money. When told he was not going to be paid he backed out of the match much to the dismay of the Brazilian Jiu Jitsu community. Many speculated that it was all a ploy because he was scarred to face Eddie again."

I hope this stays up there.

Quote Originally Posted by karim graham View Post
    someone edited his biography on wikipedia, adding this latest event

someone cooler messed with his record.......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/royler_gracie
    *high five*

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Royler... dude... that was REALLY shady. Look at this situation you put yourself in.. you LOST to eddie.. and then after you stated it wouldnt happen again.. and half the jiujitsu community said it was a fluke.. (and lets be honest.. it was because his style was different and it didnt line up with the kind that was making you money).. he offers you a rematch (which someone should never have to do after they beat someone.. The person who lost should want to regain honor an that point.. especially with your family name/history).. And not only do you demand 50 thousand dollars to compete with the guy who beat you while he asks for nothing.. but you then turn around after declining the rematch that was handed to you.. and challenge this JIUJITSU artist.. to an MMA FIGHT!!! what?! why would you challenge a man who strictly competes in jiujitsu.. to another sport you train for? What are you trying to prove here? That would be like Eddie challenging you to a marijuana smoke-out.. to see who could smoke more.. It proves nothing (other than there are potheads out there better at jiujitsu than you.) i dont know.. this just hurts me to see a gracie act this way.. I have so much respect for the rest of the family.. And theyve done so much.. but youve always got those few that give the rest a bad image.

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by chronic_jiujitsu View Post
    Royler... dude... that was REALLY shady. Look at this situation you put yourself in.. you LOST to eddie.. and then after you stated it wouldnt happen again.. and half the jiujitsu community said it was a fluke.. (and lets be honest.. it was because his style was different and it didnt line up with the kind that was making you money).. he offers you a rematch (which someone should never have to do after they beat someone.. The person who lost should want to regain honor an that point.. especially with your family name/history).. And not only do you demand 50 thousand dollars to compete with the guy who beat you while he asks for nothing.. but you then turn around after declining the rematch that was handed to you.. and challenge this JIUJITSU artist.. to an MMA FIGHT!!! what?! why would you challenge a man who strictly competes in jiujitsu.. to another sport you train for? What are you trying to prove here? That would be like Eddie challenging you to a marijuana smoke-out.. to see who could smoke more.. It proves nothing (other than there are potheads out there better at jiujitsu than you.) i dont know.. this just hurts me to see a gracie act this way.. I have so much respect for the rest of the family.. And theyve done so much.. but youve always got those few that give the rest a bad image.
    Dude...Did you really just type directly to Royler?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast