Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Listen, I know alot of you out there think Renato is being disrespectful but I actually enjoy hearing what he has to say, it's enlightening sometimes, and hey, you gotta respect his black belt
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

^

I agree, but I've never seen anyone that believes it is appropriate to grab a rashguard. I mean it's illegal in every tournament, in the U.S., Japan, and Brazil. In no-gi you cannot grab any clothing, and the fact that it was even suggested in MTS 8 seemed odd to me.

Array

School
    HQ
    He's very entertaining
    “It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard ... is what makes it great.”

@wonderwomandgg @10pwsd @mattherapylife

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteMike2k9 View Post
    ^

I agree, but I've never seen anyone that believes it is appropriate to grab a rashguard. I mean it's illegal in every tournament, in the U.S., Japan, and Brazil. In no-gi you cannot grab any clothing, and the fact that it was even suggested in MTS 8 seemed odd to me.
    On the street grabbing clothes is legal, so Renato has a point. For me, what matters most is how effective 10th Planet jiu jitsu is in mma, so that's why we are all so focused on developing an offensive clinch, but on the streets there are no rules so you might have to deal with dudes pulling on your clothes. All that said, I'm sure Josh Barnett would smash on the streets and he's never worn a gi
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Renato is constantly telling us in class that his Jiu Jitsu was made for self defense, not sport. It is hard to try and convince a guy who believes in something so much that Jiu Jitsu can exist in multiple realms.

If you think grabbing the rash guard grabbing is crazy, Eddie one time had to scold Renato for trying to fish hook me in sparring. No joke.

I like Renato. We get along and he's a complex dude who comes from rough streets, but I gotta say, I'm not sure I will ever roll with him again.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Eisner View Post
    Renato is constantly telling us in class that his Jiu Jitsu was made for self defense, not sport. It is hard to try and convince a guy who believes in something so much that Jiu Jitsu can exist in multiple realms.

If you think grabbing the rash guard grabbing is crazy, Eddie one time had to scold Renato for trying to fish hook me in sparring. No joke.

I like Renato. We get along and he's a complex dude who comes from rough streets, but I gotta say, I'm not sure I will ever roll with him again.

brilliant!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

He f*cking fish hooked you?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12