Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    None
    Hey thanks guys =] all of that was well needed info haha and yeah ill definitely record them and look up the hotbox stuff. Thanks all of you great info! its safe to assume 10th planet for lyfe! the "Y" made it kool =]

Array

School
    None
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Ramer View Post
    i am in cincinnati anyone close by? i was thinking about working toward putting a hotbox together
    i'd love to but im an hour east of columbus =/

Array

School
    Ethos Jiu-Jitsu & Martial Arts of Tyler, Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Kinney View Post
    I have a pair of 10th planet jj board shorts, and i train 10th planet nonstop whenever i can but there is no 10th planet moons anywhere near me so i buy the books dvds and all that and i was wondering if when i go into competitions and stuff would i be able to wear the shorts and rep 10th planet? or is that like a no-no since i dont train at a moon? theres just no bjj gyms around here...ive trained with videos and all that for about 3-4 years so if i was in a moon id prolly be close to a blue belt thats the one after white i believe.. im close to that if not just barely at it, so i was just wondering if i was able to rep 10th planet and wear the shorts and stuff so please let me know! =] and as always im spreading the words about 10th planet here in southern Ohio! you know how 10 do ;]
    Fuck yeah, dude. I did it for 2yrs, and competed 3 times!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12