Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

School
    Peter De Been Caroline Springs

pondering on ninja choke..

after many months of pondering on how to set up this god damn sexy looking choke, i've come up with a conclusion.... wouldn't the 100% set it up perfectly, better than any other control could?

Array

School
    RMNU
    If I have 100% in deep I'm just sticking with that.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I like it off of Chill Dog, the harder they pressure into my arm trying to prevent the kung fu move the better.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    I like it off of Chill Dog, the harder they pressure into my arm trying to prevent the kung fu move the better.
    +1 never thought of the 100% route.

Array

School
    i tried something else pretty cool today... i got to invisible collar, and with the free arm, switched from hugging the knee to hugging their head and reaching for their far shoulder. as soon as you uncross your feet, you can use the grip on their shoulder to help flip your elbow over their head and go for the ninja choke...

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad Abdou View Post
    i tried something else pretty cool today... i got to invisible collar, and with the free arm, switched from hugging the knee to hugging their head and reaching for their far shoulder. as soon as you uncross your feet, you can use the grip on their shoulder to help flip your elbow over their head and go for the ninja choke...
    I sort of have an idea of what you're talking about Mahammad and it sounds awesome. Think you could post a quick video *it doesn't have to be looking pro or anything* just to solidify what you're talking about?

Array

School
    sorry, but i aint that lucky kid with a mummy that he can force to film as a hesitant grappling dummy... lol.

all i got is text at the moment... so prepare for major suckage.
    look at the invisible collar in my picture as an example. the left arm would cross over the top of the right arm, hug their head so the left side of their neck is in the crook of that elbow, and then the hand would reach for their right shoulder. when i got to the position im trying to describe, my right shin was virtually crossing over above my left forearm.

Array

School
    hehe i knew that my subconscious must have just stolen the technique from somewhere or someone :P
    yeah its pretty much that exact arm movement except straight from invisible collar... and please don't tell me that you already figured out exactly what im explaining, before i even mentioned it...

Array

School
    10th Planet jiu jitsu Orange park
    I like the music on this video. Who is it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast