Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dustin C.

@Nelson I am interested in this as well for training and college. Is there more info on this, like clinical studies ect? What is the most noticeable thing you have experienced so far?

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthias Sieber View Post
    So how does it work?
    you take 1-2 doses a day... if you want. 1-3 depending on tolerance for the morning, 1-2 in the afternoon (to enduce dreaming)

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustin C. View Post
    @Nelson I am interested in this as well for training and college. Is there more info on this, like clinical studies ect? What is the most noticeable thing you have experienced so far?
    I just started. I noticed I was paying more attention to detail. I was less grumpy. I actually tried to get mad and couldn't. I crave information. I hate to read but started reading Homers Iliad.
    I'll update as I go on. Details on dreams and what not.

Dustin C.

Quote Originally Posted by NelsonLucca View Post
    I'll update as I go on. Details on dreams and what not.
    Please do

i'm waiting on mine to rock up and i'm going to pull a limitless is it that good ???

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Doubt it's like Limitless, but if it is, I'll be addicted to that shit. I'll finish my current cycle of 5-HTP and then try this

I've read the FAQ and I know that I gotta swallow those pills to work. But I wonder how they work. What are those pills doing in my body?

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Clinton lawrence View Post
    i'm waiting on mine to rock up and i'm going to pull a limitless is it that good ???
    Of course its not limitless but im replacing my 5-htp with this for sure. I like 5-htp but this is about 5-10 times better.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Chow View Post
    Doubt it's like Limitless, but if it is, I'll be addicted to that shit. I'll finish my current cycle of 5-HTP and then try this
    I've got 3 5-htp left in my cycle. I wanted to try alpha brain now I'm not sure I'm going back.

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    That's why I don't want to go straight to it, I only just started my cycle yesterday!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast